Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,861 members, 7,899,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (39972 Views)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Referendum50(f): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
They kill people to become rich so why would they not rig common elections
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Hardeysolution(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
baby124:
If her votes were declared invalid she has every right to re-vote. PDP should stop talking ignorantly.
I don't even understand their point sef
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Exponental(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
heryur:
Why is it that PDP are pretending like they are clean party i see no difference among political parties in Nigeria. Same category of people rotating power just to satisfy their own interest.
PDP + APC + SDP + OTHERS PARTY WEY NO GET LOGO = CORRUPTION
U too know book
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Gossiplover: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
imagin this. this people na scam oo
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by hollah123: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
kingkakaone:
Hmmm, na wa.
But if they cancelled the election she voted on that day that means she has d right to vote today na.

Haba!
BTW, how are we sure those crying foul are not the ones doing it?
How did they get the woman?

So many questions to be asked before I support any of these deadly politicians and their bloody parties, APC/PDP.
When they steal they won't come out to talk but when the war is pressing them that's when u will see them crying for help.
your fingers are faster than your brain if not u will b able to comprehend d simple message been passed by that post.y do u chose to b myopic n insensitive
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by udemzyudex(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
heryur:
Why is it that PDP are pretending like they are clean party i see no difference among political parties in Nigeria. Same category of people rotating power just to satisfy their own interest.
PDP + APC + SDP + OTHERS PARTY WEY NO GET LOGO = CORRUPTION

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post, go and take a nap.

If you see someone trying to cheat you, will you open your eyes and allow the person to?

During the last election, who did you vote for? I want to know.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by surgical: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
baby124:
If her votes were declared invalid she has every right to re-vote. PDP should stop talking ignorantly.
didn't you see the polling units are different, she is a mercenary
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Zansu007:
Apc got zero chill in rigging..they don't even care when rigging.

Spit#
A case where u sabi book pass ur teacher. Na PDP taught them rigging for 16yrs.. Now they graduated with first class so no case all join..
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by dignity33: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
I LAUGHED WHEN I HAD PEOPLE SHOUTING GO AND GET YOUR PVC TO DO WHAT? BUNCH OF COWARD NIGERIA YOUTHS IF YOU EVER THINK BUHARI WILL LOOSE 2019 ELECTION BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT HE DIED .
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Benekruku(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry Cry Cry PDP

grin grin grin

Davido would not copy US and Russian Embassy now
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by tgmservice: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
AfonjA pls carry your wahala and leave us.

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
hollah123:
your fingers are faster than your brain if not u will b able to comprehend d simple message been passed by that post.y do u chose to b myopic n insensitive
Please me, most of you behave like untrained kids from. home that's why u can't use a better argument to counter a comment.

Since u have sense with a functional brain please what's the message?
Because of sentiments and hate u forgot to think and u are even the one insulting someone.

I Dy shame for most of Una for this forum.
Spits on ur hateful soul.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Fitz22(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
baby124:

Read it again. Ward 9 and ward 5 are they the Same?
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by baby124: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
surgical:
didn't you see the polling units are different, she is a mercenary
If she is not registered at the unit and she votes, such things could be easily revealed in court. PDP will surely go to court over this election any way.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by weezweezweez(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
PDP took to Facebook to share photo of a woman who voted during last Saturday's Osun election and was invited by APC to vote today.Below is what PDP wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1045240112207007744
all these things fit be gimmicks... maybe na dem (PDP) go hire the woman sef, who knows?.....
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Slickest(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
PDP took to Facebook to share photo of a woman who voted during last Saturday's Osun election and was invited by APC to vote today.Below is what PDP wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1045240112207007744
So rigging fit pain pdp... its cool sometimes to get a taste of ur own doze... 16yrs mehn, its ur turn to suffer...

Twerking man joined the wrong party

Pdp na plague
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Pharrel22(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Zansu007:
Apc got zero chill in rigging..they don't even care when rigging.

Spit#

Karma issa bitch..same thing happened when PDP hold the federal post
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by bigerboy200: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
gbaskiboy:
let us take a poll here
Like for PDP and share for APC
go find job abeg..
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by rockyh(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
baby124:
in a different ward abi
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hardeysolution:
how can we be so sure this isn't a plot to discredit APC.

I just don't understand why APC has become so silent. the same same thing last Saturday. APC I hail you. my party crush Everytime.

they aren't fools. they lead, PDP will follow..

honestly ,it like apc just moved to planet no social media,they just allow pdp flood social media with cry ... pdp only hope now is foul cry .... dss lay siege @ davido baby mamas house .... grin

all of them playing politics. no one is a saint. who wins is a result of who plays well.

that's the definition of politics even in the US. that's how it is..

let's keep going
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by sehin79(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
looks like APC showing another levels and dimension to rigging according to PDP.... but all this remains accussation until proven right
but if it is right it as be condemmed.our democracy must be protect to be fair and credible.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
hollah123:
and you cant comprehend the message he just passed in his own message?
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Born2Breed(f): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
SMH

Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by akdjr(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where u in Nigeria during 2003 election?quote author=englishmart post=71576844] This is not #Osundecide. This is INEC and APC decide. Smh for our democracy. [/quote]
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by smirn(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Badooguy:
Let the people of osun state suffer the next four years again. That is what the people want, for just 20k. This is naija.
You will suffer more.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
udemzyudex:

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post, go and take a nap.

If you see someone trying to cheat you, will you open your eyes and allow the person to?

During the last election, who did you vote for? I want to know.
wouldnt it have been better if you first said who you voted for before asking another. apparently you quickly believe whatever you see on an opposition parties twitter handle. The guy you quoted doesnt.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by Butoneday2(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Only 50yrs and she luks older than her age.
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by abbeyty(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't even understand why people still wasting their time voting in that country
Re: Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP by viccgm: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC is going to win by every possible means. I don't blame them.

I v high respect for GEJ but remembering his unprofessional actions in 2015 n where Nigeria is today, I feel like saying he's a failure.

APC can never allow any failure let alone 2019 presidential seat.

Nigeria is already in hot soup with no idea when or how to remedy it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.