Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,321 members, 7,888,006 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke (29350 Views)

Ganduje: Although Not Election Period, We’re Working To Secure Tinubu’s Reelecti / Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by JegaQuin: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ajibam:
We are in trouble in Nigeria!
we are totally in a big mess!

Who will save us in 2019?

You and ya fellow ipob miscreants are in trouble you wanna say? wink

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Indigenous(f): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]

E pain am!

Scarcity of Kanu's urine and poo has led this one to irreversible state of depression.

Jus see as he dey talk nonsense with overstretched veins almost popping off his flat tired head

Keep fooling yourself in your hellfire called nizooria, better think about your useless life in your fraudulent nation called fraudgeria.you be small pikin,why am I even arguing with a nizooria gossiper Yoruba tribe.awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by otherway: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
fallout87:
APC government is against democracy so that isn't a surprise.

Say what you want about GEJ but he wasn't a dictator or tyrannt.

The same foolish hypocrites saying Ekiti should go to APC because Fayose didn't pay wages are the same foolish hypocrites saying Osun should stay APC even though Osun has been run down by APC with wages not being paid for years.

There is no honor or truth in these people or that party.

Indomie generation wailer.

You have no clue what election entails

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Interesting but these politicians are all the same.
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Chuksmonika(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is clear that senator Adeleke worn the election,Apc shouldn't purge that state into crisis,all reasonable Nigerians should tell and as a matter of urgency compel INEC to declare Adeleka of the PDP as the winner of the election,anything short of that will not go down well with Nigeria,the World is watching,and the Planet is listening!!!
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
annnikky:
Apc is doing everything within their power to rig this election that's why they brought military touts to intimidate the people of osun... This is what buharia called democracy undecided

Cry me a river!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
slivertongue:
Osun election has shown d true character of APC supporters &leaders.
d display of Sophisticated Hypocrisy is dia xter

Cry me a river!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by biggie73(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Election in Nigeria is about rigging election, so let the meanest rigger win. While the loser cries foul....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chuksmonika:
It is clear that senator Adeleke worn the election,Apc shouldn't purge that state into crisis,all reasonable Nigerians should tell and as a matter of urgency compel INEC to declare Adeleka of the PDP as the winner of the election, anything short of that will not go down well with Nigeria ,the World is watching,and the Planet is listening!!!

When PDP won Ekiti in 2014 using federal might, did the world end?

When APC chieftains were arrested during the 2014 Osun election, did the world end?
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by flemzyjoe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun election: Gun-wielding thugs chase voters away, collect voters cards at Orolu [VIDEO]
watch the live video https://klassic.com.ng/osun-election-gun-wielding-thugs-chase-voters-away-collect-voters-cards-at-orolu-video.html
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigenous:

Keep fooling yourself in your hellfire called nizooria, better think about your useless life in your fraudulent nation called fraudgeria.you be small pikin,why am I even arguing with a nizooria gossiper Yoruba tribe.awon oloriburuku gbogbo

See crying o cheesy

The thing pain you gan o.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Oponel1962: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lying to gain sympathy.
By the way he don get weac?
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Akiika: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Well, i wouldn't expect "Ajobiewe" that was graded F9 in English language to know the meaning of "coup"!
Next?
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Chuksmonika(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

When PDP won Ekiti in 2014 using federal might, did the world end?

When APC chieftains were arrested during the 2014 Osun election, did the world end?
supporting evil,doesnt make it right,my brother you have to condemn what APC gvt is doing
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Slickest(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Goan sit down abeg,

Rather go and twerk abeg.

Pay back iza fat biitch.

We endorsed such for 16 years.

PMB till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Lwkm, dis one go pepper dem oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chuksmonika:
supporting evil,doesnt make it right,my brother you have to condemn what APC gvt is doing

What evil is being done? Stories are coming in but how many of the stories have you verified?

Last Saturday, the same Adeleke was shouting about unfairness and yet ended up getting more number of votes.
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by skelewu404(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
ERockson:
For the sake of justice, equity and fairness I call
on INEC to cancel the ongoing fraudulent rerun
election in Orolu and Ife north axis. Accredited
observers were not allowed into the
towns,Election is being conducting in the dark.
Presently, only osogbo election is accessible.
#canceltheosunrerun#
U mean its dark already in that area
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Ololadeneymar: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Am tired of this country, right from onset I hate all APC including my father I no dey gree with him at home
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
Indigenous:

[/s]

Dis one enter am well.

Bla bla bla..

Ezi Sudan.
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigenous:

Ow! sad

Oya nor vex.

Just choose one you hia?

Ndo o! Ngwa choose one.

That one with black background go rili fit u wial.

Ewu Togo!

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where are those shouting GET UR PVC....this is just governorship ooo

WE IPOB WILL BE HERE WATCHING U ALL

Yoruba HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE CALIPHATE
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Grayxme: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP always tend to lament when an election is not favoring them. This is a democratic regime where anyone chooses to vote for whoever they want to. Adeleke should stop lamenting unnecessarily
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Indigenous(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

See crying o cheesy

The thing pain you gan o.

Nizooria pikin,go get a life and leave fraudgeria matter
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Indigenous(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Ow! sad
Oya nor vex.
Just choose one you hia?
Ndo o! Ngwa choose one.
That one with black background go rili fit u wial.
Ewu Togo!
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Indigenous(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]
Dis one enter am well.
Bla bla bla..
Ezi Sudan.
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Indigenous:

Dey enjoy yasef biko grin

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by dejavo: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am not supporting any party but lets look at it critically. Osun state govt gave the workers a condition: which are to sack some workers and pay full salary or keep the whole state workers and pay them prorated salary. Prorated salary in the sense that level 1-7 gets full salary and 8-12 there about gets 75% and 13 above gets 50%.the state workers picked the prorated salary payment. My stake is this the present state govt of osun cant be blamed becos even if pdp gets elected he cant do any better. The conclusion of the whole matter is that state govts should be compelled to boost their IGR so they wont have to depend on federal govt allocation. The lack of vision and managerial skills of our governors are really exposed on this govt...most states are owing their workers... except lagos,ogun and rivers majorly
fallout87:

The same foolish hypocrites saying Ekiti should go to APC because Fayose didn't pay wages are the same foolish hypocrites saying Osun should stay APC even though Osun has been run down by APC with wages not being paid for years.

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by dejavo: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am not supporting any party but lets look at it critically. Osun state govt gave the workers a condition: which are to sack some workers and pay full salary or keep the whole state workers and pay them prorated salary. Prorated salary in the sense that level 1-7 gets full salary and 8-12 there about gets 75% and 13 above gets 50%.the state workers picked the prorated salary payment. My stake is this the present state govt of osun cant be blamed becos even if pdp gets elected he cant do any better. The conclusion of the whole matter is that state govts should be compelled to boost their IGR so they wont have to depend on federal govt allocation. The lack of vision and managerial skills of our governors are really exposed on this govt...most states are owing their workers... except lagos,ogun and rivers majorly
fallout87:

Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Greetings my fellow Nigerians. When actually are we Nigerian youths set to PROTEST, RESTRUCTURE OR CONTINUE with current state of things in our MOST LOVED/DYNAMIC country? We the Nigerian youths LOVE to complain without FINDING SOLUTIONS. Let's move FOREWORD for once on OUR OWN.
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by ofwest47(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dancing Senator F 9 you better go back to your dancing plaza with your music singer baby Davido .
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by Kfed4ril(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Goan sit down abeg,

Rather go and twerk abeg.

Pay back iza fat biitch.

We endured such for 16 years.

PMB till 2023.
APC till 2055.

I thought you are change agent coming to rewrite the wrongs of pdp? Why are you doing much more evil than the pdp did and justifying it?
Re: BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke by BluntBoy(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Indigenous:

Sorry, my brother. E go better cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Nigerian Opposition Announces The Shadow Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.