Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,266 members, 7,940,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Power Of Light (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Light (1) (223 Views)

Live In The Light (1) / Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? / Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Light (1) by Revadebola: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
THE POWER OF LIGHT. (1).

Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV)
"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven".

From the above scripture, believers in Christ are compared to light.

Indeed, we are addressed as the light of the world.
The Lord Jesus Christ instructed that we are expected to shine as the light in the world around us.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I confess that Jesus Christ the Light of the world lives in me.
2. From now I will shine as the light of the world.
3. I repent from whatever is making me not to shine.
4. In Jesus Name, darkness will not prevail against my light.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND lINTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

[breaking News!!] I Saw Adam And Eve - Ghanian Pastor / Jesus Is The Bread Of Life. / This Is Reality 04:10:2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.