Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP (34452 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by opribo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
They want to throw that state into crisis and unneccaary bloodbath.

PDP should not give in to that. They should have boycotted the rerun election.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by wilokoko: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
The entire world has been waiting, hoping and praying that one day we will make a turnaround and progress with the committee of nations; but alas! as zombies we are marching on and are inevitably at the cliff of self destruction.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by RTSC: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
By the way, I will be here when these osun folks start crying about unpaid salaries.
I go laugh tire.

Meanwhile, abia and imo state better get sense.
You do not reward failure.

Apga should be the next point of call.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by francisbiz: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Samunique:
Which way naija

Well, noting last forever !!!

PDP is paying for their past evil deeds so will APC pay heavier for what they are doing now.

In less than 4yrs, APC have done more evil than 16yrs of PDP in power. Therefore their sorrow shall be multiplied when it begins !!!

Exactly!
Politicians in Nigeria should not be pitied. They are all desperate, and all had rigged, supported rigging or have gained from rigging at some point in their political career.

Even though I want Adeleke to win because I want change in Osun, yet Adeleke can't deny that he had not gained from rigging and winning by trick before.

Everyday is a pay day. Karma is real, and it is most active when you are at the doorstep of victory and happiness.

I was angry that Omisore tangoed with APC instead of PDP, but on a second thought, nothing in battle gives better euphoric orgasm than using your pardonable enemy to annihilate your unpardonable enemy.
How was the Osun PDP guber primaries conducted? Was their fairness? I don't know because I was not there

But if Adeleke is coming to equity with clean hands, surely, God will make him a Joseph from the house Jacob.

However, karma awaits the Osun state INEC commissioner, and all those who have done evil in this election , including the winners and losers.

"Who buys my thought
Buys not a cup of honey
That sweetens every thirst" (Chief Dennis Osadebe"
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
dignity33:
THEY WILL PREACH TO YOU TO GO AND GET YOUR PVC WHO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PVC WILL VOTE BUHARI OUT IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT BETTER HAVE A RETHINK EXCEPT BUHARI DIED . NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS THE NEXT THING IS TO HEAR GOD DAY THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AS A COUNTRY IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST WHO REFUSES TO TAKE ACTION BUT ALWAYS CALLING GOD FOR HELP. SORRY NIGERIA.

You're right bro, what amazes me about Nigerians is the way we practices religion and bring the name of God into every issues,
Here in Europe I still keep asking myself if it is this same Europeans who brought Christianity to us Mass(service) does not exceed 60minutes. Africans has enslaved themselves with religion.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by apotek: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
folhenrry4flizzy:
Voting for APC during 2015 genaral election was the biggest mistake we ever made as Nigerian.

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

In Nigeria? grin grin grin

smh

Honestly, how old are you?

Why is Dasuki granted bail every now and then against the wish of the FG?
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by ollah2: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
Throwback Thursday

How the PDP conducted Ekiti 2014 election

Security operatives have arrested prominent members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 16 local government areas of Ekiti State ahead of tomorrow’s governorship election.

In something like a commando raid in a movie, joint teams of security operatives comprising the army, mobile police and State Security Services (SSS) this evening embarked on the indiscriminate arrests and generally terrorizing people.

Among those arrested, in Iye Ekiti, the headquarters of Ilejemeje Local Government, Mr. Olaiya Popoolati was picked up by the security men and whisked away to an unknown destination. Another leader, Chief Kehinde Babatola who was also earmarked for arrest, had his wife picked up when he could not be found at home

http://saharareporters.com/2014/06/20/ekiti-under-siege-security-operatives-arrest-apc-leaders-invade-home-governor-fayemis

Nobody quoted you and your comment got the least number of likes amongst the front page comments. Do you know why? You just reminded them of the exact thing that happened in Ekiti under their lordship ( GEJ and Fayose) which their beloved party( PDP) won. They are all attacking APC and Buhari but will always exonerate GEJ and PDP. Don't you see that Nigerians truly love their oppressors? The same PDP thag enslaved Nigeria for 16 is the party they want back at the helms of affairs.

Nigerians are the dumbest set of people on earth. They are the worst set of slaves and zombies to have ever existed and will ever exist.

Fela was a seer.
Fela was 1000% right.
Continue to rest on abami eda

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by ollah2: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
Throwback Thursday

How the PDP conducted Ekiti 2014 election

Security operatives have arrested prominent members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 16 local government areas of Ekiti State ahead of tomorrow’s governorship election.

In something like a commando raid in a movie, joint teams of security operatives comprising the army, mobile police and State Security Services (SSS) this evening embarked on the indiscriminate arrests and generally terrorizing people.

Among those arrested, in Iye Ekiti, the headquarters of Ilejemeje Local Government, Mr. Olaiya Popoolati was picked up by the security men and whisked away to an unknown destination. Another leader, Chief Kehinde Babatola who was also earmarked for arrest, had his wife picked up when he could not be found at home

http://saharareporters.com/2014/06/20/ekiti-under-siege-security-operatives-arrest-apc-leaders-invade-home-governor-fayemis

Nobody quoted you and your comment got the least number of likes amongst the front page comments. Do you know why? You just reminded them of the exact thing that happened in Ekiti under their lordship ( GEJ and Fayose) which their beloved party( PDP) won. They are all attacking APC and Buhari but will always exonerate GEJ and PDP. Don't you see that Nigerians truly love their oppressors? The same PDP thag enslaved Nigeria for 16 is the party they want back at the helms of affairs.

Nigerians are the dumbest set of people on earth. They are the worst set of slaves and zombies to have ever existed and will ever exist.

Fela was a seer.
Fela was 1000% right.
Continue to rest on abami eda.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by babytoun: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Balet:
What even gave the PDP impression that they can win Osun State?
PDP had the lead last week Saturday because of the dirty game played by Aregbe, and he quickly re- traced his steps and made the necessary correction and alliance.
Meanwhile, best of luck to the winner

He retraced his steps with security agencies ?

You people can lie
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by IAMJojo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Xo sad,i hardly comment here cos no mata hw u sound d self proclaimed judges would either tag u an AFONJA or IPOB dpending on ur opinion.
Adeleke has i knw in my opinion would b pained at dis xupose lose but who are really d losers here,PDP or the Adeleke's? No non of them loses here,d main losers are the poeple who voted or were not allowed to cast their votes as alleged in some quarters,dis politicians kids attend the best schools within n outside d country,r xpose to d best medical care money can buy,eat gud foods,dress beta,what am i saying,in all ramifications they are beta xo who suffers wen most when d elected do as they pleases?
Until u guys get ur acts 2geda n set ur mind rite,u would keep payin outrageous fees as school fee in a school that isnt even showing any sign of emprovements academically,u will paying outrageous fee for medical attention cos the government owned are nothing to write ome about.
I could go on n on d point is whether its apc or pdp,if pple could sit n watch their mandate or rigth taken frm them n sum pple are happy cos of its my party or its my town man n u knw within u that d other guy could do beta bt u allowed emotions blind u,u will keep suffering n not them,u children would taste frm it,ur grandchildren would do but the other folks would kip getting d best of life.
To well meaning individuals please n please work hard no mata d situation work hard for urself,ur family n ur children xo d gud life would come tru,let the dumb peeps,youths n elders kip destroying d future of their kids would reckless decisions cos 2DAY would always b use as a reference for future elections by whicheva party is in control,xo it kip getting worse
If u get chance take comot dis country abeg run comot,work hard,come cari ur remaining pple make ona nor turn back to dis country or u go turn to pillar of salt.
Xori for typo n na my mind i talk,talk ur own
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by femy080: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Balet:
What even gave the PDP impression that they can win Osun State?
PDP had the lead last week Saturday because of the dirty game played by Aregbe, and he quickly re- traced his steps and made the necessary correction and alliance.
Meanwhile, best of luck to the winner
your comment is baseless, I Wonder why they will play a dirty game with a sitting government both state and federal level. comment wisely
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by sammie99: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pdp shouldn't complain because from all indications they are not ready and willing to wrestle power from pdp. I expect only sariki and atiku to complain, the rest should shut up. They allowed only sariki , atiku and the adeleke family to campaign so why now when from the begining u were mute. SHAME TO PDP
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Benekruku(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
statusquoante:

Honestly, how old are you?

Why is Dasuki granted bail every now and then against the wish of the FG?

SMH

And why cant the court enforce it? Hello, This is Nigeria! The judiciary is a puppet
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Samunique:
Which way naija

Well, noting last forever !!!

PDP is paying for their past evil deeds so will APC pay heavier for what they are doing now.

In less than 4yrs, APC have done more evil than 16yrs of PDP in power. Therefore their sorrow shall be multiplied when it begins !!!

Wailing. Story for the gods
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Stopdkillins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
MollyBank:
Kettle calling pot black...PDP is mad because APC out-rigged them.

Those parties are up to no good. Not worth all the stress.
So u all agree that it's rigging abi?
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by immortal07: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
folhenrry4flizzy:
Voting for APC during 2015 genaral election was the biggest mistake we ever made as Nigerian.
talk fr itself alone o...fr me, am cool with APC
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by statusquoante: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:

SMH

And why cant the court enforce it? Hello, This is Nigeria! The judiciary is a puppet

Sure that can't be enforced per se.

But when a governor is sacked, it is enforced immediately.

Oyetola will be sacked by the supreme court!
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't bother voting in 2019 since it won't count .

Smh

I'm so vexed right now

When ipob tells you ua monkeys and baboons u get angry....we we shout stop voting u get angry....when we say Nigeria is a zoo u get angry
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Nakamura212: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
folhenrry4flizzy:

And going back yo PDP again is a bigger one
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Airforce01(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
ezenwajosh:

When ipob tells you ua monkeys and baboons u get angry....we we shout stop voting u get angry....when we say Nigeria is a zoo u get angry

I'm no Ipob but I'm Igbo
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Samunique(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
francisbiz:

Exactly!
Politicians in Nigeria should not be pitied. They are all desperate, and all had rigged, supported rigging or have gained from rigging at some point in their political career.

Even though I want Adeleke to win because I want change in Osun, yet Adeleke can't deny that he had not gained from rigging and winning by trick before.

Everyday is a pay day. Karma is real, and it is most active when you are at the doorstep of victory and happiness.

I was angry that Omisore tangoed with APC instead of PDP, but on a second thought, nothing in battle gives better euphoric orgasm than using your pardonable enemy to annihilate your unpardonable enemy.
How was the Osun PDP guber primaries conducted? Was their fairness? I don't know because I was not there

But if Adeleke is coming to equity with clean hands, surely, God will make him a Joseph from the house Jacob.

However, karma awaits the Osun state INEC commissioner, and all those who have done evil in this election , including the winners and losers.

"Who buys my thought
Buys not a cup of honey
That sweetens every thirst" (Chief Dennis Osadebe"
U just said it all brother !!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by BetaThings: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
ollah2:

Fela was a seer.
Fela was 1000% right.
Continue to rest on abami eda.

Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by nkemjacob2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP how market? na una teach APC hand work o...

Though both parties are the same. If APC wins na PDP win nice versa. De know how to negotiate. My cry are the average Nigerians to is yet to understand that APC AND PDP are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Kirgyakos(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't think I'll ever bother myself voting for any politician, not even a relative.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by chikago1: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry ;DKettle calling pot black. PDP did their own robbery and intimidation of the opposition when they were in power, now the opposition are paying them in kind. It has been like this and will always remain the same.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by Bhol28: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fesomu:
Cry me a river... @pdp wouldn't u be supprised if APC didn't win this rerun election? It's just what you do in your days. Adeleke Can dance to senate house not osun government house..he might even dance to prison based on that forgery tingin
So good he has a star musician nephew to continue singing for him.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:36am On Sep 28, 2018
wilokoko:
The entire world has been waiting, hoping and praying that one day we will make a turnaround and progress with the committee of nations; but alas! as zombies we are marching on and are inevitably at the cliff of self destruction.
I hope that we, the great easterners, are not part of the zombies you talk about! we warned you guys, and you insulted us. have the good grace to exempt us from your belated wailings. we have ceased with wailing since 2015. thanks.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by OreMI22: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2018
I see a return to military rule after 2019. Instead of illegitimate governors and President, who were not elected by the people, let the military rule us.
Re: Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP by naijajobx: 5:50am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.