Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (13431 Views)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by chely: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age

Pls don't make this mistakes

http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Before You Quote Me Next Time, Learn How To Spell Correctly So I Don't Spell Out Your Future To You.
If you like shout from now till tomorrow I'll never reply that pm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't tell me you do check your girlfriends phone shocked

That was a joke to "what you don't know won't kill" I was saying the only exception is a bomb. I don't have a gf, and when I did I never checked her phone. There was no point to, humans will cheat if they want to, checking phone or not.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2018
pcguru1:

That was a joke to "what you don't know won't kill" I was saying the only exception is a bomb. I don't have a gf, and when I did I never checked her phone. There was no point to, humans will cheat if they want to, checking phone or not.
ok. why don't you have a girlfriend cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
ok. why don't you have a girlfriend cheesy

work and the the ones i meet are taken, the available ones are not my type either young or not in tune with reality. Plus am at the age where any next relationship i have, it's settling down and not just dating so you have to be sure you are not with someone not in that mindset too.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by yorubakid: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
VanillaIce5:
because the girl did not allow the boy to go through her phone she is cheating but if it was the guy he is not
Is that ass real
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2018
pcguru1:

work and the the ones i meet are taken, the available ones are not my type either young or not in tune with reality. Plus am at the age where any next relationship i have, it's settling down and not just dating so you have to be sure you are not with someone not in that mindset too.
That's nice. Good luck with your search cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
That's nice. Good luck with your search cheesy

smiley thanks
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2018
pcguru1:

smiley thanks
You're welcome. I'll see you around smiley
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by bestpunterever: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You're welcome. I'll see you around smiley
Don't miss yur chance, thay guy will surely take you.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2018
bestpunterever:
Don't miss yur chance, thay guy will surely take you.
I find this funny cheesy
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by MetroBaba1(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
If you like shout from now till tomorrow I'll never reply that pm cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check Your Mail Please, You're Not Qualified To Be My Date/Girlfriend. Your English Command Is Very Poor, And More Importantly, I DON'T DATE BROKE GIRLS.

Go Hustle For Your Grade Girl. We Are Not Age Mate.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Millenniumlady(f): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Check Your Mail Please, You're Not Qualified To Be My Date/Girlfriend. Your English Command Is Very Poor, And More Importantly, I DON'T DATE BROKE GIRLS.

Go Hustle For Your Grade Girl. We Are Not Age Mate.
k
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by TMemos: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
A wise man once said........ What you don't know won't kill you

Don't invade her privacy

It's not true.

What you don't know can and may kill you.

Many people die from causes they don't know about or innocent of.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Skengman: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Seeking relationship advise from a single man/woman is tantamount to shooting yourself in the leg. Sometime ago, a man who had been divorced 4 times tried giving me a relationship advise, and I was thinking in my head, oga, u can’t be serious. Having said that, I read some comments here, and couldn’t help but marvel as to how some people will ever be in a relationship if they do not understand that having a partner, limits your privacy to a very large extent, as opposed to when u are single. Having access to your partner’s phone is without a doubt one of those privacy’s u give up. In my own case, without the intention of snooping around, I use my partner’s phone. It’s just a harmless act. It goes without saying to not let your partner use your phone, for whatever reason, reeks of deceitful relationship , to say but the least.
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by FREDDi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Someone said accessing her phone is invasion of her privacy!

That's total hogwash! Iv invaded the greatest of her privacy when we went down, except the op never sample her before.

I won't ask to go through her phone, but if I can't access it then we are just kidding around, I can't take her serious
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Sammymike18(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
bobo mi, every woman cheats. just hold on to your girl coz the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. try to go into every woman's privacy and you'll be so surprise
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by Sammymike18(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
TMemos:

It's not true.

What you don't know can and may kill you.

Many people die from causes they don't know about or innocent of.
hmmm! there's an hight cheating will get to, your wife will want to kill you just to cover her dirt
Re: See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS by I8id(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Earn BTC SEE TESTIMONIES of successful withdrawal �Read the post to get BTC Bonus: Who has withdrawn Bitcoin successfully ? https://www.pivot.one/share/post/5bae2c16f5a7cd48d0df4763?uid=5ba4ec03f3098d2c7be9d2a0&invite_code=DPQDAK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. / People Caught Having S£x In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.