Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,635 members, 7,926,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers (366 Views)

Troops Arrest 2 Bandits After Fierce Shootout In Taraba, Rescue 9-year-old / Police Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen During Fierce Gun Battle / Unknown Gunmen Killed After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers In Rivers.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers by Ritzy10(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Men of the Nigerian army have killed notorious Boko Haram members terrorising Borno residents.

Troops of 145 Battalion deployed in Operation LAFIYA DOLE to conduct Counter terrorism and Counter insurgency operations in Borno State yesterday routed Boko Haram insurgents on rampage in Garshigar community of Mobar Local Government Area in Northern Borno.

The insurgents mounted on 9 trucks attacked the community in the evening of Wednesday 26 September 2018, but met with fierce resistance and heavy superior power of the vigilant troops.
Preliminary battle damage assessment reveals that the overwhelming superior power of the troops devastated the insurgents, inflicting human and equipment casualty on them and forcing the insurgents to withdraw in disarray.

The gallant troops have regrouped after the fierce encounter and are dominating the general area of Garshigar and its environ with fighting patrols.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/boko-haram-terrorists-neutralised-after-fierce-gun-battle-with-soldiers-graphics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers by Oreofepeters: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
good job

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers by 4reala(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralised After Fierce Gun Battle With Soldiers by cbnileowo: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria army turn Spartacus

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 7 Teenagers Allegedly Killed Over N100 Bribe In Rivers State(photos) / Police Officer Pulls Triggers, Shoots Bus Drivers Over N50 Bribe In Anambra / Three Siblings Drown In A Beach Few Hours To Their Brother’s Wedding (watch Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.