Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,168 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 (1047 Views)

OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
In my personal opinion and the direction the APC is charting, the SE will be the beneficiary of the victory APC is recording today. This is because the APC have said after the 2nd term of Buhari, it's the turn of the SE.

So all these electoral victories in Ekiti and impending one in the State of Osun, which will make the APC hold down the SW in preparation for 2019 for Buhari and eventually 2023 for the SE, when the search light beams there.

Some people might be ignorant of what these electoral victories portend. Should the APC succeed in holding down and winning the 2019 elections, especially if PMB is returned elected, the SE will come to appreciate what's happening today, because today's victories for the APC, is taking the presidency closer to the SE.

God forbid, should another party win, the presidency in 2023 is not certain for the SE, judging by the way and manner politicians in the country jump from one party to another.

You all should note that I'm not a BMC neither am I a card carrying member of APC. I wish to join both because I've be defending PMB vociferously with my colleagues at work, especially with my oga and no one is paying me. BMC peeps in da house, make una do me normal na
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by magoo10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC that couldn't win osun without begging omisiore to help them want to win southeast where they are disliked.

Op must be a dreamer because osun elections show how unpopular the APC is becoming.
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by kayzat: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
magoo10:
APC that couldn't win osun without begging omisiore to help them want to win southeast where they are disliked.

Op must be a dreamer because osun elections show how unpopular the APC is becoming.

And is it pdp that couldn't convince only omisore that is popular? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by statusquoante: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
kayzat:

Was the rerun free and fair

Omisore or not, APC would have lost woefully but for the show of shame put up earlier today.
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by magoo10(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
kayzat:

Atleast the PDP fought well alone despite apc being the ruling party .
Omisiore will always take the credit for APC winning . that is for sure
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
magoo10:

Bros, APC winning the SE is not what I'm saying here. I'm saying that since the APC have agreed that after 2nd term for PMB, in 2023, it will be the turn of the SE to produce the president

So whatever electoral victory APC records now, and however they get it, is to prepare support for PMB in 2019, and to swing the presidency seat to the SE in 2023. So whether some people in the SE don't like the Osun rerun victory of the APC, the SE region will still be the beneficiary of these electoral victories by the time it's their turn
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by magoo10(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

Bros, APC winning the SE is not what I'm saying here. I'm saying that since the APC have agreed that after 2nd term for PMB, in 2023, it will be the turn of the SE to produce the president

So whatever electoral victory APC records now, and however they get it, is to prepare support for PMB in 2019, and to swing the presidency seat to the SE in 2023. So whether some people in the SE don't like the Osun rerun victory of the APC, the SE region will still be the beneficiary of these electoral victories by the time it's their turn
how you take delight in deceiving yourself baffles me.
Which southeast will produce apc president by 2023? The 5% or
Stop that joke I beg abi you want to put the southwest apc on a high jump.

i am still saying same thing that southeast dislike the propaganda broom party . they are not falling for that warped permutations.

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by shugabasbn: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Let hear word. SE don't need Nigeria top political appointment, they are already greater for such
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
shugabasbn:
Let hear word. SE don't need Nigeria top political appointment, they are already greater for such

But the alleged lopsided appointment by Buhari is being trumpeted by the SE people, especially the Ohanaeze. So that your comment doesn't reflect the SE opinion.

The SE want the presidency and the APC have vowed to give it to them in 2023. So this Osun victory is towards the actualisation of the 2023 promise. It's when the 2019 elections is won by the APC and the search light for 2023 president is finally beaming on the SE that the SE will come to appreciate APC and Buhari for their doggedness to give SE political power which has eluded them for long, even though they doubted

1 Like

Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by PFRB: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
2023 will be shameful to all Nigerians
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
PFRB:
2023 will be shameful to all Nigerians

Please explain how it will be shameful
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
magoo10:
how you take delight in deceiving yourself baffles me.
Which southeast will produce apc president by 2023? The 5% or
Stop that joke I beg abi you want to put the southwest apc on a high jump.

i am still saying same thing that southeast dislike the propaganda broom party . they are not falling for that warped permutations.

I don't think the SE hate the APC because Okorocha is a governor on the platform of the APC. The recent Anambra election where the APC flag bearer in that election came second and PDP came third.

Even though many of the SE states are controlled by the PDP, the region will appreciate the APC in 2023 when the search light beams on it for a qualified candidate as president.

By that time, all will know where, how and those who started the SE presidency narrative
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Cantonese: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
It certainly Is very clear now that APC will not have the easy ride of 2015 in the west when the election of 2019 comes. Clearly now we are wiser.
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by magoo10(m): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

I don't think the SE hate the APC because Okorocha is a governor on the platform of the APC. The recent Anambra election where the APC flag bearer in that election came second and PDP came third.

Even though many of the SE states are controlled by the PDP, the region will appreciate the APC in 2023 when the search light beams on it for a qualified candidate as president.

By that time, all will know where, how and those who started the SE presidency narrative
Even though many of the SE states are controlled by the PDP, the region will appreciate the APC in 2023 when the search light beams on it for a qualified candidate as president

You keep wallowing in self deceit. Goodluck
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by gidgiddy: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Tripleoluwa:

Most Igbos don't care about the Presidency of Nigeria, there are other things that are far more important than that.
Re: Osun Re-run: The SE Will Be The Beneficiary Come 2023 by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

Most Igbos don't care about the Presidency of Nigeria, there are other things that are far more important than that.

The Igbo elites do care about the presidency. That's why some of them, like Peter Obi, has been talking national politics recently. Okorocha too has been talking about being president and facing challenges only in the SE when the time comes.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abe's Supporters Protest Against Apc's Choice Of Tonye Cole 4 R/S Gov / The Many Sins Of Atiku Abubakar! / I Did Not Owed Anambra Workers, Teachers Any Salaries-Peter Obi(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.