Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo (2178 Views)

Laura Ikeji Called Out For Flaunting "Fake" Prada Bag (Photos) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by Gisters: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ogbonna Kanu shares throwback photo as Bolton wanderers player on a football pitch, her wife, Laura Ikeji reacts by calling him all sort of names.

She wrote; My sex symbol, baby daddy, my sexy daddy, my ATM lol my everything

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/see-names-laura-ikeji-called-husband-sharing-throwback-photo

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by Gisters: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by youngberry001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
My ATM cheesy

chaii love don strong be dat smiley
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Bravooo
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by donstan18: 4:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Nothing wrong. They are married couples.

She's not a babymama trying to pull him down.

2 Likes

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by otunde527: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Before nko

Is it my name that she will now call.

Yeye dey smell

Check my siggy for your rmb at #48/rmb
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by idu1(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
This guy actually played football?

1 Like

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by donstan18: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2018
idu1:
This guy actually playered football ?

Kai!

2 Likes

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by idu1(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Kai!
don't be ridiculous undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2018
[

I think i like this laura shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by dan9ice(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Never knew he was a footballer ooo
Who else knew?
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by Israeljones(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Kai!
Bros its obvious his keyboard must have predicted that without him noticing....it happens to some of us many times....don't be too quick to judge
Re: See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
See their legs. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Ike Show Us What L#ve Is At Midnight- Video / Yung6ix Pictured With The Game, Said All African Rapper Should Follow His Lead / Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.