Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,619 members, 7,898,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (84505 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
WHOcarex:
Lol. I can imagine your pain dear, cos I heard things are really difficult for you people around. Just that these politicians don't have y'all in mind be it APC, PDP or the rest, they are all the same. They don't have good intention. Those that have good intention can't make it there. Sadly.

The youth that is suppose to take on a Revolution are even the worse. They are all divided by politics, ethnicity or religion. Therefore, those old demons are using them to achieve their aims.

If I should give it to a regime, I will say this Buhari regime is the best in my life, but that's a lie. Whatever I achieved is not because of the regime, Its God because I can only go higher. The government have never been the determiner of my life. So I will advice you that they shouldn't be the determiner of yours else you are doomed. That's the sad truth darling.

Ciao

Don’t flatter yourself. I grew up with empathy and I don’t need to be in someone shoes to understand how they are faring. I don’t even stay in the country. My parents are doing fine but you think I am happy to see people suffer in this regime. Price of goods have gone up and yet blind ones like you keep saying they are working? Just because you have not felt the heat, doenst mean it’s not hot.
Look at me, do I really look like I am suffering? I am pretty sure my life is better than yours, no offense.
Sorry I had metioned you, but I won’t apologise for saying my mind.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by HotMata: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Somebody should please help me ask Davido how Market?! Lolzz....
Congratulations to Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola and to the entire APC for yet another victory, even though the opposition tried all they could to sway the votes of the people and silence the voice of the people, victory still prevailed and the right candidate won. Kudos to the entire INEC team that did all they could to ensure a credible election process as well despite all the threats and ill sayings against you guys by the opposition.

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by WHOcarex: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Don’t flatter yourself. I grew up with empathy and I don’t need to be in someone shoes to understand how they are faring. I don’t even stay in the country. My parents are doing fine but you think I am happy to see people suffer in this regime. Price of goods have gone up and yet blind ones like you keep saying they are working? Just because you have not felt the heat, doenst mean it’s not hot.
Look at me, do I really look like I am suffering? I am pretty sure my life is better than yours, no offense.
Sorry I had metioned you, but I won’t apologise for saying my mind.
Lol. You don't get it do you?

Like I said, I heard people are suffering even though I don't feel it and never will ( apologies if that hurts you). Price of goods have always been going up. Nothing comes down in Nigeria. Like I always say, law of gravity done work in Nigeria market.

My point is, non of them rulers are going to make things better. Be it whichever party, they are all the same. Even the ones with good intention, there are cabals who will make sure things don't work. All in their own advantage.

Or do you think it would've been better if PDP had won? Lol. They all rig themselves to power even during PDP. That was my point from the beginning. The people's vote never counts. They can't even make the right choice because they are blind by partisan.

It seems you're just a kid. I don't like talking too much and you're making me to.

I don't like making comment on politics because they are so annoying. I feel sad and angry when I see youths killing and hating themselves over politicians. The reason why I made that comment ( which was the first after a very very long time) was because it was funny to me that PDP is accusing others of what they do best during their time.

Just pray kid, pray
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
WHOcarex:
Lol. You don't get it do you?

Like I said, I heard people are suffering even though I don't feel it and never will ( apologies if that hurts you). Price of goods have always been going up. Nothing comes down in Nigeria. Like I always say, law of gravity done work in Nigeria market.

My point is, non of them rulers are going to make things better. Be it whichever party, they are all the same. Even the ones with good intention, there are cabals who will make sure things don't work. All in their own advantage.

Or do you think it would've been better if PDP had won? Lol. They all rig themselves to power even during PDP. That was my point from the beginning. The people's vote never counts. They can't even make the right choice because they are blind by partisan.

It seems you're just a kid. I don't like talking too much and you're making me to.

I don't like making comment on politics because they are so annoying. I feel sad and angry when I see youths killing and hating themselves over politicians. The reason why I made that comment ( which was the first after a very very long time) was because it was funny to me that PDP is accusing others of what they do best during their time.

Just pray kid, pray

So because pdp Rigged, Apc rigging is justified. Do we have to keep going in circles? So what happens when apc leaves power and another party rigs, will you say because apc rigged. This is just a case of the lesser evil and pdp is the lesser evil. Pdp stole for 16 years. Yes. Were Nigerians suffering like this during that period. Let’s be honest with ourselves. You and I know that this administration is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. And please stop calling me a kid because I don’t agree with your opinion
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by dollytino4real(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deapexboy:

Hope yuh are in Rivers state not one of this IPOBigs
fully on ground am from niger delta
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by WHOcarex: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:
[size=8pt][/size]

So because pdp Rigged, Apc rigging is justified. Do we have to keep going in circles? So what happens when apc leaves power and another party rigs, will you say because apc rigged. This is just a case of the lesser evil and pdp is the lesser evil. Pdp stole for 16 years. Yes. Were Nigerians suffering like this during that period. Let’s be honest with ourselves. You and I know that this administration is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. And please stop calling me a kid because I don’t agree with your opinion
I can't help but always Lol at your comment because its funny.

Like they say, its only a fool that keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. How can y'all be recycling leaders and expect a different result? You see why I know you're a kid? Those that have been rigging elections are still the ones there, and you expect a non rigged election?

Many years ago during PDP, my elder brother ran for post under the platform of PDP. Little kids (like a lot. Anyone they could set their eyes on) were thumb printed right before my very eyes. I was just sitting there looking at them and shaking my head. I didn't even vote upon the fact that its my bros that's running.

I'm planing to run in next election (i.e 4yrs time). I want to elevate my locals (constituency) hopefully. That's if they will allow me if am not running under APC or PDP for that reason, I'm thinking of using one of them. That's why I'm being careful of what I say as whatever I say might be used against me tomorrow even though I was just being honest.

I understand you perfectly even though you don't understand me. What you're asking for can not happen as long as its the same people that are still there. The same people, the same system. There's no messiah yet. That's why I said you should pray. Just pray.

As for the situation of this in this administration, its as a result of dollar hike and recession. Even Okonjo .I. Ngozi during Jonathan, warned that there was going to be a difficult times ahead starting from 2016.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Viicfuntop(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
WHOcarex:
I can't help but always Lol at your comment because its funny.

Like they say, its only a fool that keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. How can y'all be recycling leaders and expect a different result? You see why I know you're a kid? Those that have been rigging elections are still the ones there, and you expect a non rigged election?

Many years ago during PDP, my elder brother ran for post under the platform of PDP. Little kids (like a lot. Anyone they could set their eyes on) were thumb printed right before my very eyes. I was just sitting there looking at them and shaking my head. I didn't even vote upon the fact that its my bros that's running.

I'm planing to run in next election (i.e 4yrs time). I want to elevate my locals (constituency) hopefully. That's if they will allow me if am not running under APC or PDP for that reason, I'm thinking of using one of them. That's why I'm being careful of what I say as whatever I say might be used against me tomorrow even though I was just being honest.

I understand you perfectly even though you don't understand me. What you're asking for can not happen as long as its the same people that are still there. The same people, the same system. There's no messiah yet. That's why I said you should pray. Just pray.

As for the situation of this in this administration, its as a result of dollar hike and recession. Even Okonjo .I. Ngozi during Jonathan, warned that there was going to be a difficult times ahead starting from 2016.

Okay, we keep going back and forth. You have your opinion and I have mine. That’s fine, but stop calling me a kid. And I’ll ignore the fact that you called me a fool. So whatever rocks your boat
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by krismfss(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
nigeria can never be great if we continue in this way.abeg davido no vex here i love u so much no mind dem 08141565457 call am one of ur biggest fan
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Mhyketh(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
mycar:

What is PDP?
PDP is nothing but a name of a political party and not a human being. You should be more concerned about where your country is heading to and not how long PDP was in power.
its a shame people don't understand that pdp and apc are just the same set of politicians playing with our intelligence...
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by ajericho(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
franchasng:
sure Igbo tribe are the light of the black race, deal with it!

Tell me the city in the world where u would go and not find an Igbo man None!

Go to Syria, Mongolia, Iraq, Somali, Afghanistan, Gaza strip, Palestine, Israel, Philippines, even dying Venezuela, etc u must find an Igbo man there.

Igbo people have similar daredevil spirit like white people. They can explore anywhere without fear.

But Yorubas only go to already made big cities like London their last bus stop!

Once a Yoruba man visits London, he has achieved his greatest life ambition!

Once an Hausa man travels to Saudi Arabia, his life ambition is complete!

They can't go to Igbo land and defer odds and conquer the territory and establish companies, businesses, homes, estates, markets, industries, etc and damn the Igbos without fear of loosing their property because they are so scared of life and scared of exploring. They only do what they are comfortable doing and still they claim sophisticated and challenge Igbo people that defer odds!

Igbos were massacred in Northern states in 1966, killed in Yoruba lands, yet Igbos went back to those regions without fear and conquered back and built homes, companies, industries, markets, hospitals, empires, so how dare u challenge with such people with daredevil spirit

Igbos have the strongest heart among any black race.

After Igbos, u count Fulanis
you guys are just fond of going everywhere in search for money
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by ajericho(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
franchasng:
go and ask America and Europe why they are interested in what happens in Africa, and the rest of the world okay, mumu educated illiterate!

The outcome of your election and policies affect Igbos!

Whatever happens in Yoruba land directly or indirectly affects Igbos, so they must be interested in it because they are very smart intelligent people who move around, explore the world instead of sitting in their brown roof building forming sophisticated without traveling and feeling local champion.

Travel and see!

You can't be a great tribe or race by sitting in your home and bragging!

Go out! Tour the whole world!

Conquer places nobody dares to go and establish your presence there that's what makes u a great tribe and race!

Europe, America and now China became great not by sitting in their homeland and be forming comfortable, they moved out, even left their greener pastures to explore and exploit barren lands in Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Pacific, so stop jubilating on your ignorance and learn to explore and conquer regions if u want to be relevant!

Igbos are the light of black people. They go to places blacks are scared to go and overcome challenges and establish presence, deal with it!
lol we suppose don get Igbo republic for everywhere then,so na only Igbo dey tour around the world lol,no be your fault na,na people wet join us together I go blame,...Igbo kwenu...lolll

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.