Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,071 members, 7,933,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover (1750 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Dockaysworld: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
An alleged 100 level banking and finance student of ambrose ali university, Ekpoma, Identified as blessing, has reportedly lost her life in a ghastly accident with her lover yesterday.

The sad event was said to have occurred while the duo were out on a ride yesterday in the town.

It was also gathered that her boyfriend miraculously survived the crash and is recovering at a nearby hospital.

source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/27/aau-big-girl-allegedly-dies-involving-ghastly-accident-boyfriend-miraculously-survived/

Photos

Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
This same AAU.

That school need total spiritual cleansing!!.

BTW, the boyfriend miraculously survived?? hmmmmm. make I no talk before una go say I too dey talk.

1 Like

Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2018

Happy Birthday
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by youngberry001(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Happy Birthday
guy re u high on weed or wat sad den said dat cutie lady just gone u typing happy birthday undecided
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Masama: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
All the "do you know who I am" is over, there is no big girl in the grave
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by ritylove(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Happy Birthday
Lol
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by thorpido(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Stay school learn,na to dey follow boyfriend cruise.
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
R2bees:
This same AAU.

That school need total spiritual cleansing!!.

BTW, the boyfriend miraculously survived?? hmmmmm. make I no talk before una go say I too dey talk.
g-boy abi
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oma307:
g-boy abi
lols.. I no talk anything oo
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Happy Birthday
Some people need brain surgery...
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Happy Birthday
You need a Brain Surgeon
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by columbus007(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
those yahoo+ don use this one.
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by Neimar: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
aau girls nr get sense b4

Tank God say after sec school, I run comot dt cursed town
Re: AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover by DaddyNimo(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Dockaysworld:
An alleged 100 level banking and finance student of ambrose ali university, Ekpoma, has reportedly lost her life in a ghastly accident with her lover yesterday.

The sad event was said to have occurred while the duo were out on a ride yesterday in the town.

It was also gathered that her boyfriend miraculously survived the crash and is recovering at a nearby hospital.

source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/27/aau-big-girl-allegedly-dies-involving-ghastly-accident-boyfriend-miraculously-survived/

Photos
don't date yahoo boys dey won't listen, now he will use your destiny to buy Benz...at least you enjoy life small....you wanted a rich nigger who drives, you couldn't date your classmates who didn't have a car....

(1) (Reply)

Communication In Relationships / Nairalander / I Was On My Own O!! (@iamchuksdozie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.