Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,514 members, 7,920,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs (809 Views)

Help!!! This Lady Want To Commit Suicide / How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Mrop(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2018
A 83 year old man Reubenson Chinthuli from Malawi man on Wednesday, pleaded with Thyolo Third Grade Magistrate Court to divorce his 26 year old wife over domestic violence.

According to reports, Chinthuli told the court that Zione Kwatani, whom he wedded a year ago, has been assaulting him in different occasions. “This woman denies me food. She usually comes late at night without proper explanation. At times when she comes during such late hours, she beats and threatens to kill me with a knife. On one occasion, she pierced a knife on my hand. Please your worship, save me from this wicked woman. She will kill me,” pleaded Chinthuli.

Kwatani denied the claims saying her love for her husband was genuine and that she never for once dreamt of any divorce. “He should just amend his ways because he is also greedy,” said Kwatani.

News via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-want-kill-83yrs-old-man-seek-divorce-young-wife-26yrs/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Mrop(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy she's talking g about love
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Yambee: 5:32am On Sep 28, 2018
She denied all allegations saying her love was genuine?

And she is 26?he must be very rich. So Gold digging women did not start and end in Nigeria? 83 yr old man?how does he even satisfy this young lady?
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Nwodosis(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Agreed that the she wants kill you but not with the weapon you mentioned!
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by JasonScoolari: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Even if Malawi visa is FREE, I rather remain with the lifeless one here and swallow the bullshits he's dishing out.
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2018
gold digging women can even marry a decaying body just for for money and greed..angry
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2018
angry
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Evablizin(f): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2018
You've not seen anything yet,shebi you want fresh blood.
Divorce her and live or continue living with her and die.
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Abdul315(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
The man fine pass her sef with her nose like kambar
Re: This Lady Want To Kill Me-83yrs Old Man Seek To Divorce His Young Wife Of 26yrs by Powerexpert: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
She is too much for you to handle in jor

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As 13-year-old Thai Boxer Die In Ring / PHOTOS: Gun Men Killed Bayelsa Ex Militant Younger Brother In Bayelsa / Cooking Gas Explosion Kills UNICAL Graduate Awaiting NYSC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.