Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (59974 Views)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
They are back to their killing spree to destabilize the government
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by infoyabatechstu: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
follow here

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
and the clueless tyrant went to USA to deceive Nigerians in diaspora that Nigeria is safe.. May thunder fire Afonja

1 Like

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by monerozi5590: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Fresh report has it that is tension in Jos, the Plateau State Capital following the killing of 14 persons by unknown gunmen on Thursday night along Rukubu Road.

Among those killed were nine members of a family and while five others were also killed.

The gunmen were said to have invaded the Rukubu Road community linking the Rukuba Barracks at about 8 pm, local time, shooting at random.

According to reports, people are running away from Terminus Market back home for safety as the community has been enveloped by grief and anger.

It was also gathered that the military has taken over strategic areas of the town to prevent further crisis/reprisal attack.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/unknown-persons-killed-in-rukuba-jos.html

Very sad. Crying already. God protect us from unknown gunmen.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by slivertongue: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
d military sud b held responsible 4d killings.dey provide cover 4d murderers yet pretendin nt 2know dose killin d people
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by oladele00(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm in jos and I can confirm authoritatively that their was a crises but the said lives lost is a fucking lie and the purveyor of such an information should be chained and caned with better koboko... Well, here in angwarukuba, the men in uniform were able to put a stop to the menace of stupidity of the youths which would have exaggerated the whole stuff.. A little girl lost her life due to the lackadaisical attitudes of the men in uniform.. They were shooting sporadically in the air and satan so bad, they mistakingly killed the girl.... But as am typing now, it has all dead down.. Jos is peaceful as usual
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by FTjnr(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
boooohari the terrorist knows about this.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by diliekene: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Fresh report has it that is tension in Jos, the Plateau State Capital following the killing of 14 persons by unknown gunmen on Thursday night along Rukubu Road.

Among those killed were nine members of a family and while five others were also killed.

The gunmen were said to have invaded the Rukubu Road community linking the Rukuba Barracks at about 8 pm, local time, shooting at random.

According to reports, people are running away from Terminus Market back home for safety as the community has been enveloped by grief and anger.

It was also gathered that the military has taken over strategic areas of the town to prevent further crisis/reprisal attack.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/unknown-persons-killed-in-rukuba-jos.html
THE MILITARY IS COMPROMISED
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by klax(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
And Buhari is hearing all these and still sitting comfortable in the Aso Rock

His wife ADC in over N2billion saga with Buhari wife and till now no news about it.

God if you still allow this buffoon to continue as president in Nigeria after 2019 means you are very angry with Nigeria as a country because Buhari and his party are disaster to humanity.

Buhari turned Nigeria to nollywood movie scene. If a video is to be produce as per Buhari regime I guess over a thousand video title will emerge with different story. It shall never be well with Buhari and apc Insha Allah.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fulani herdsmen on a killing spree. Why are you covering them Mr blogger.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by samal54: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
What do you expect when some 'special' Nigerians are inadertently allowed to hold guns and dangerous weapons while others are deprived through official directives.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Turantula(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
And one terrorist somewhere wants people to vote for him again so he can continue the evil work. Shame on Buhari.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by thayora: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
The result of APC winning Osun State Electio.... opposition want to use the terrorist again cry

You are mad for trying to politized the killings of fellow nigerian like u or are u from somalia?once again u are mad
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by namenj: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
cry
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Raywonder: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
what a jungle called country
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
obembet:
Buhari, your boys have started working oo... Abeg talk to them.. U have all the security, u do election the way u like. U have show us that u are in charge.

Pharaoh do more than u. At the end, u remember what happened... Ur own will worst more than king Nebuchadnezzar
osun election don end naa
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Yoighaman(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Which way Nigeria My good people of Nigeria please vote buhari and APC Government out to bring peace to Nigeria once again

The kind of peace that existed during the last administration where money meant to tackle security (Boko Haram to be precise) was being shared as a largesse through the office of the National Security Adviser (NSA) while the soldiers expected to fight them lived in deplorable conditions... don't even start what you can't finish.

Truth is, every administration seem to have a 'bane' served to it...from Niger Delta crisis, to Boko Haram, to Fulani Herdsmen. I'm beginning to think this is a deliberate mischief on the part of every opposition.

PS: Mind you, politically, I'm neutral. I just like to be objective.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by RTSC: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
fancifulasuquo:
They are back to their killing spree to destabilize the government
If your government cannot arrest them and suppress them the way they suppressed the opposition in osun, then you and your government have nothing upstairs.

Federal might should come to bare during security crisis not just during elections.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by RTSC: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
thayora:

You are mad for trying to politized the killings of fellow nigerian like u or are u from somalia?once again u are mad
He is a Yoruba man on nairaland.

They have become more dumber than dumb of recent.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
fmlala:
May God peace reign in Nigeria
God has better countries to attend to
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by themanderon: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
These are human beings for God's sake what's wrong with these guys? How can politicians be playing games with peoples lives
The only crime committed by these people is that they were born in a "shithole" in the words of trump. We deny we are not a shithole but our actions says otherwise.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by amstardi: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
deeobserver209:
Who are Internationally recognized 4 deadliest terrorist group between birom and fulani?
fulanis of course
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by almarthins(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
Sai Buhari!

30,000 policemen deployed for elections, but none to safeguard people in crisis prone areas.

See how much premium we place on life under this administration?

A man is like this while seeking for your votes. Take a moment and think what would happen when he does not need your vote!

Before now, jos was never crisis free.
Stop being a bigot and hypocrite.
Buhari matter go kill u, if u wan live long beta no carry buhari palava

Insecurity na issue before now and we are yet to get it right.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
lorhema:

Amen.
And Amen smiley
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Mankosi: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
The result of APC winning Osun State Electio.... opposition want to use the terrorist again cry
u are joking with this because they are not ur brothers or sisters.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

FULANI COW MEN PLEASE.

EVEN THE COAS KNOWS.

THANK GOD. THAT GOVERNOR WAS MOCKING BENUE PEOPLE. LOOK AT HIS LIFE NOW.

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by prof12(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
Sai Buhari!

30,000 policemen deployed for elections, but none to safeguard people in crisis prone areas.

See how much premium we place on life under this administration?

A man is like this while seeking for your votes. Take a moment and think what would happen when he does not need your vote!

Shut up.
The recent gun attacks in Plateau state are the handwork of cultists are ritualists amongst them.
The other one that happened around Du area prove me right as the perpetrators were apprehended and since then nothing was heard of them because it turned out to be their Christian brothers and not Fulanis as the merchants of deaths among you spread the false information and no one of you ever create noise for their identity to be made public and that shows the evil in you people.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
my nigga WTF is going on on your thread It's even worse than me+daelar+other female derailers put together.
FTjnr:
boooohari the terrorist knows about this.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by FTjnr(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
my nigga WTF is going on on your thread It's even worse than me+daelar+other female derailers put together.

i swear, i'm tired of the endless bants, chaos and disorderliness going on in that thread. it seems the thread is now the new arena for trolls and derailers. i don't even know who to face.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Like it's so bad, everyone is fighting each other and the number of combatants keep increasing by the day. I'm almost even worried sef. I thought the mods were supposed to ban derailers and clean up comments?
FTjnr:

i swear, i'm tired of the endless bants, chaos and disorderliness going on in that thread. it seems the thread is now the new arena for trolls and derailers. i don't even know who to face.
Re: Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos by FTjnr(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Like it's so bad, everyone is fighting each other and the number of combatants keep increasing by the day. I'm almost even worried sef. I thought the mods were supposed to ban derailers and clean up comments?

the mods are tired too.

i believe it's the season of trolling and it won't last for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.