Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day (37560 Views)

Nadia And Nathan Okoye Dress For Cultural Day In School / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Sola Sobowale, Mercy Johnson, Faitha Williams All Dressed In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Zieina(f): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....

Me too. Lol.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Drama35(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
hopexter:
Dakolo just born like rabbit, hard to tell the first from the last. undecided
Who be first who be last born?
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Drama35(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Zieina:

Me too.
Lol.
It's come collect, it takes two to tango.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Kpekpes1: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
cute families...
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by otunde527: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice family

Money good oo

Meanwhile,check my siggy to get your rmb @ #48/rmb
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by feferity: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
what does r name mean
okomile:
Nice family.

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Kinggnicole(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Koolking:
Oh no! Why is the boy dressed thug-ly by the parents? White pair of sneakers on a green ankara with bead on - hell no

Parents should make a proper dress code for their children so they grow up dressing responsibly. Some kids dressing tells me the kind of parents they have
Will you kip kwayet?!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by id4sho(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
me too, can we Private chat
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by xtervaganza(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
then you need epon
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice family but nah money ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by drslimtommy: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
In Rick Ross voice " You got an ass so... let make a baby
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by newdawn2017(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ugly looking timi, he as ugly as his surname undecided Besides he is so arrogant.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by bigerboy200: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
I also want one.. let’s help ourselves� shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Lovelife433(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
animal na so somebody wont kid bad take born buhari. u don start u on abi.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by EXLOVER(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
newdawn2017:
Ugly looking timi, he as ugly as his surname undecided Besides he is so arrogant.
ugly how? Your mumu nor get size. As a girl Timi is still finer than you. If only you're a girl.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Duru009(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....

Lets do it sweetheart, am ready for you !
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by ijabiken1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
One of Nigeria's best male vocalist, Timi Dakolo shared this photo as he and 'the yard people', his wife, Busola with their kids stepped out in style with their native attires for cultural day at their kids school to celebrate Independence.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/timi-dakolo-his-wife-and-their-kids-all-dressed-up-cultural-day.html

what kind of dressing is that first born dress
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by SoNature(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
funkyrash:
The all look cute!

The wife no fine, abeg

No be when person talk truth, em pant go loss grin
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Divay22(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
fortunechy:
Original girlfriend don't comment on their bf's picture. They monitor the comment section and screen shot the suspicious ones for
quarrel...
Lol
True
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....

Will you be my baby mama?
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by okomile(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
feferity:
what does r name mean

Goggle is your friend
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Joystark(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cute much
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....

Do you want singles, twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets or octets? Ivw got them all.
Kindly PM me, I'll dash you some.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Funkybabee(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Woooow beautiful
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by newdawn2017(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
EXLOVER:
ugly how? Your mumu nor get size. As a girl Timi is still finer than you. If only you're a girl.
was I talking 2 u? Ve u seen me b4? Don't I ve d right 2 freedom of speech here? What nonsense! Who re u? Ve u eaten? Ve u had u bath?
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by EXLOVER(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
newdawn2017:
was I talking 2 u? Ve u seen me b4? Don't I ve d right 2 freedom of speech here? What nonsense! Who re u? Ve u eaten? Ve u had u bath?
mumu talk.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Riversides2003(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....

I can give you freely if you don’t mind. Thanks waiting for you response Lol.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Mistadora01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
roselynbas:
I want kids bad....
Can I help you do d needful?
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by drnatha(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
lovely family
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their Kids All Dressed Up For Cultural Day by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's like your eyes are blurry man..
That lady up there is super duper cute...
Learn to appreciate good things..
SoNature:

The wife no fine, abeg

No be when person talk truth, em pant go loss grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) / Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.