Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) (29779 Views)

Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Eaugusta(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well to me it's a bad omen.

It's a sign his wife will bring in a stranger's baby into his marital home.

NwaAmaikpe is back with more stupidity. Why so fast

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by movetoca: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Broskiiii, Welcome back

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by IsaAbubakar: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
chaiii see free luck ooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Lillianbri(f): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back...have been wondering where you have been.nice having you back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Good, God will bless him for his kindness.
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by IsaAbubakar: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2018
omo this nwamikpe get fans oooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Fazemood(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did you do it I mean break out of Jail? shocked Man its been quiet here pls make another blunder and be sent back again sir. grin I hope you'd last two days this time around Oga grin welcome BACK

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Kimikazi2: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The don is back!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by mekleelex200(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my chairman is back, welcome back sir. Nairaland missed ur controversy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by stalwart123(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe has successfully derailed this thread indirectly.

It's all about him, no one comments on the topic again.

NwaAmaikpe, you're welcome back.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Adekdammy: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Abiona, Abinumotor
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Hilbertrudolf(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Where you they go by that kind time undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Emytini(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2018
since federal government & Nlc are still in deadlock, a very good car is better than federal medical centre

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by makavelli47(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Guess who's back
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my my...how I've missed your comments

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by stankezzy: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
Welcome back NwaAmaikpe...

Welcom back Truth Slayer
Why are people always celebrating this guy , even with this him talking anyhow

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by sisisioge: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Chai! Na your pikin be that o...so long as na your property them born am grin...thank you, may God bless your good heart.
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by DONADAMS(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lmao grin my guy is back....we've missed you xoxo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by NNAMDIII(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Enmas078(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Welcome back to the land of the living NwaAmaikpe...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by cooluc(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ummm this guy is back! Been awhile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Analysiscorner: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nwamaikpe, welcome! But you have not changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bro, You no go understand...........

Those of us at the critical angle know why we are celebrating
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Jchi9876: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mad man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Another shekawu is born tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by pussyMagnett: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nwamaipkkkkkkeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bpearl1:

This lazy youth is back from him jail with his lifeless comments from his shithole mouth. Your jail term is inconclusive, you are still going back for a rerun, prisoner.

Hello... Just saying hi
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
You are a good man, with all the blood in your car, you are still happy you did that. Thank you so much for you goodness, may God reward you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
stankezzy:

The guy is good, read his diary, his use of English is superb. His creativity is excellent.
Re: Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) by ProfEinstein: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
stankezzy:
I can only imagine how miserable and bitter your life is shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Doctor’s Negligence Made Me Impotent (pictured) / 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.