Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out (2782 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me / “my Girlfriend Earns N60k, But Bought An Iphone Of N400k” – Boyfriend Laments / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Ritzy10(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
A young man has lamented about the lack of saving culture of his girlfriend who expended over 70% of the funds in her bank account on buying an iPhone.

Relationship adviser and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young lady who earns a paltry sum of N60,000 per month but was able to cough out a whopping sum of N400,000 to buy an iPhone.

Her boyfriend is making considerations about leaving the relationship due to her high-spending nature.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/my-girlfriend-earns-n60k-but-bought-iphone-of-n400k-man-cries-out/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by mrjaydee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
I laff in Big god mode

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by donstan18: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
mrjaydee:
I laff in Big god mode

Faithful Gf with big god

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by PharmaGirl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
lol
Not the wisest of decisions but it's her money, and whatever she does with it is totally not your business.
She's your girlfriend and not your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Auladimeji(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
lipsrsealed If only you know but you won't hear it from my mouth

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Deltayankeeboi: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Okay but I am high right now.

You would not believe how many minutes it took me to type this.

I have no idea what to say.

I LOVE WEED!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Friend, you have completely missed the mark. Something greater than a lack of saving culture is at work here. The sooner you find out what that "thing" is, the earlier you'll have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Emmafe(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Japaaaaashocked shocked shocked

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
What's this shiit about peeping into another's account? is that even legal? he even gave a stranger a go ahead to do that?

The Lady had better take several steps back from this overgrown baby, It's their type that snoop around their partners phone, laptop, count her pant. Monitor if she wore the same color of pant back home, Monitoring spirit!

It's her money BTW, she has every right to spend it on whatever she wants . She isn't even married to start with. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Icebreeze(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool shocked
Bro install sensible talks into her head and see if her OS will run it smoothly
Before you decide on what to do next about the relationship issue.
Come to think of it; How can she manage to save her salary for complete 10 months without touching a dime out it..... It's kind of rare and hard to believe ooo.
Forget the fact that you provide for her and couple with the fact that her parents are also involve.
GEE dig more into this matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Next2Bezee(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
When the man is the one providing everything for him and the girl, why won't she spend her money to buy 400k iPhone?

You won't see all the feminists that shout equality up and down here.

Side Note: Is the man sure that the 600k in the girl's account came from saving? Another man may have sent her money, so she quickly bought it.

The man should just run if he knows what is good for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by MexxIT(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Her god is a big god and a god of miracle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by MJBOLT: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
nigga doesnt know his boo has a boo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by MJBOLT: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
are you talking from experience undecided

MariaLavina:
The Lady had better take several steps back from this overgrown baby, It's their type that snoop around their partners phone, laptop, count her pant. Monitor if she wore the same color of pant back home, Monitoring spirit!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
are you talking from experience undecided

I'd be damned!
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by CAPSLOCKED: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:
lol Not the wisest of decisions but it's Her money,
BUT HIS MONEY IS "THEIR MONEY" ABI? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Icebreeze:
cool cool shocked

Before you decide on what to do next about the relationship issue.
Come to think of it; How can she manage to save her salary for complete 10 months without touching a dime out it..... It's kind of rare and hard to believe ooo.
Forget the fact that you provide for her and couple with the fact that her parents are also involve.
GEE dig more into this matter.
Was the number of years or months she had worked for stated? First it was the big god crew, now this?

Why are you guys finding it difficult to accept that a lady can have that amount in her account in a honest way?
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by PharmaGirl(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT HIS MONEY IS "THEIR MONEY" ABI? undecided
No. It isn't.
And i never insinuated that it is in any way so what's your point?
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by naijacentric(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:
lol
Not the wisest of decisions but it's her money, and whatever she does with it is totally not your business.
She's your girlfriend and not your wife.
sometimes i feel women are not logical so as a gurlfriend is okay to do anyhow nawa for u oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
The girl must be the best saver i know. She saved diligently from her 60k to buy a 400k phone. What an investment!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Flickzvill(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Flee my son grin
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by PharmaGirl(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
naijacentric:
so as a gurlfriend is okay to do anyhow nawa for u oh
As a girlfriend, she's not answerable to him in any way. Heck! She isn't married to him and so owes him zero explanations.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
The girl must be the best saver i know. She saved diligently from her 60k to buy a 400k phone. What an investment!

It's not possible in any way.
60k * 12 = 720k
If you earn 60k, you can't save more than 30k in a month. So she probably saved 600k in 1.5 years, thats what it means.

In short, scratch that joor, she's a small Girl Big god tongue. Na sugar daddy buy am grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:

As a girlfriend, she's not answerable to him in any way. Heck! She isn't married to him and so owes him zero explanations.

Side chick material lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Deltayankeeboi: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Okay but I am high right now.

You would not believe how many minutes it took me to type this.

I have no idea what to say.

I LOVE WEED!!!

Smh How and when did I make this comment.

Oh dear.

Weed!!! Why? Not again today.

I hate getting memory lapses but fvck it I love weed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Kharol1234: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
u'r in trouble
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin bros no be ya money na. Anyways flee
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by GossipGirl1(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Who will tell him??
cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by 234GT(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Another man bought the phone for her.
Just find your square root.
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by naijacentric(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:

see ur mentality my God so ow would the wife material pop out if she misbehaves as a gurlfriend stop encouraging nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by Icebreeze(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
Was the number of years or months she had worked for stated? First it was the big god crew, now this?

Why are you guys finding it difficult to accept that a lady can have that amount in her account in a honest way?
I don't need a scientific calculator for me to tell you that 60k by 10 is equal to 600k, do i have to?
Re: My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out by wait: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
It is over!, my you have peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Following / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? / What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.