Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (36770 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
tribalistseun:
Useless illiterate fool

Confuse bastard
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
The problem with Buhari is that he is so surrounded with wealth and affluence that he does not know the degree of mess the country is undergoing..
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
lonelydora:
See this yeye Buhari?
He thinks the grinding poverty in the land is a joke. A country that needs concrete and urgent sustainable policies to lift many out of poverty soonest. shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by santopelele(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
BABA GO SLOW, THE WORST ALMAJIRI PRESIDIOT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Praktikals(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
He is now in Otuoke, sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by CaptainFM1: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
But your new name now is "Baba Lifeless "

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Shampoo77: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
It took him 6 months to appoint ministers yet most of the ministers and fraudsters with no or forged certificates. So what is the gains and results of going slow?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by sureheaven(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Baba don’t mind them...

No be by gragra or rush rush.
Easy does it and Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deluded narcissist,for your mind you are the sweetest thing since sliced bread.delusions of grandeur.he even said pregnant women will live Labour room to vote for him.how out of touch he is

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Greatidonis: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lifelessness is all I see
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by CaptainFM1: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
And dos who calls him lifeless wea is dea life nw

What is your point? The truth is glaring....That man doesn't look like he has a life.
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Embee07: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
queensera:
“Sometimes people call me ‘Baba Go Slow.’ Those who were going fast –where did they go to?”

President "Muhammadu Buhari" says this at a meeting with Nigerians in the diaspora yesterday, in New York.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1045647827634978818
when integrity Is speaking.. i just Love this Man.
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
GSA01:
President Muhammadu Buhari will go down in history as one of the most slow President who has been able to deliver on some critical project with less noise..
Buhari is a terrorist!!!
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by IsaAbubakar: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
May Allah punish Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by amazon14: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Those who go fast, go to first world.

Those who go slow like you, go to fourth. The way you are going Nigeria will soon be declared, "The First fourth World".
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by bukas15(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
we are in trouble in this contry
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by adisabarber(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
cdqyehyeh:

Donald Trump is the president of USA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Naza25: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lifeless cow
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Hardeysolution(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
this is a blow!!!!!!!

solidly behind you My President!
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by kelvd4real(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

He thinks the grinding poverty in the land is a joke. A country that needs concrete and urgent sustainable policies to lift many out of poverty soonest. shocked

Please name one of those policies that need to be urgently implemented to lift many out of poverty soonest.
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by IsaAbubakar: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
Let me goan ask the non indigenes of Osun state who've been in severe pains since last night to hear what they have to say. grin grin

Cc: PDP shrills worldwide. grin
[/s]
claptrap stale
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Gkemz: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God he knows that he's not just Baba go slow but also lifeless
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
nijabazaar:
Lifeless, Rabbit-fuvker...

I am so boiling with hate for this man.

I was kinda hoping that pvc will get him off our backs but with what happened in Osun. We are indeed hopeless..

isnt it shameful thay a rabbit-fvcker has achieved more than you can ever dream up in your miserable lifegrin?
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by statusquoante: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shame!
You are not just slow. You are clueless!!
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by ayokellany: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nobody calls you baba goslow ...you are a baba failure

and your father who will never become the president of your 2 by 2 rented apartment is a success ba ? O ri e ti daru aswear !
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Dpleaser: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
lonelydora:
See this yeye Buhari? If he must know.

Some of them that went fast have so many good projects to their names. Some of them foundations, some have library, some have UN recognitions, some improved the economy, many were not tribalistic, etc
Are they nameless?
let's know them among d past presudents
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by WeRblessed(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
One or two things must definately send him out:

1. Bedridden or
2. Go six feet...you know what I mean

Nigeria is in bit sh!t as this lifeless continue to parade self as president.

[2quote author=nijabazaar post=71610184]Lifeless, Rabbit-fuvker...

I am so boiling with hate for this man.

I was kinda hoping that pvc will get him off our backs but with what happened in Osun. We are indeed hopeless..[/quote]
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by lonelydora: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dpleaser:

Are they nameless?
let's know them among d past presudents

Visit your history book or use Google
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Antipob777(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hate will really kill Igbos. Buhari is Igbos nightmare.

Said Baba till Igbos get sense
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by eodavids(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
queensera:
“Sometimes people call me ‘Baba Go Slow.’ Those who were going fast –where did they go to?”

President "Muhammadu Buhari" says this at a meeting with Nigerians in the diaspora yesterday, in New York.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1045647827634978818

Baba can be humorous sometimes. He showed it when he made the famous speech of "the other room".

But, queensera, are you sure Baba said exactly that?
Because slowness ought not be celebrated.

This queensera self, are you onochie shocked
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by WetinConsignMe: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Slow and steady wins the race.
Na oyibo proverb, no be me talk am o
Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by Kupiejodaniels: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nope don't say that. Just say do they have life now
cdqyehyeh:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / Oshiomhole In A Beer Parlor To Celebrate Edo APC's Victory (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.