Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,103 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died (703 Views)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Wreckage Of Missing NAF Alpha Jet 475 Found In Bama, Body Of Pilot Also Found / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
We've gotten the exclusive photos of the pilot who died in the Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash, which occurred today in Abuja. 

https://lailasnews.com/nigeria-airforce-jet-crash-see-photos-of-pilot-that-died/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by RevenGeMission: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
EEyyyah , RIP ooo
Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by slimfit1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Only in Nigeria people still die in a fighter jet at the age of ejector seats RIP the rest of you ask for F15 no body fly alpha again Buhari even if it is two beg UK to supply you one or two please Buhari stop embarrassing us.
Where is that igbo man that was designing and making a plane even if it is that we fine with it.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
shocked

Rip
Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by FarahAideed: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
I was right he passed out ..too much body fat to be fighter pilot
Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by diebuhari1: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jet that they would have used in looking for and rescuing Leah Shaibu was being used for a useless and meaningless show off.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by Racoon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
So sad the brilliant career of this man came to an end like this.You've played your part.Go take your rest.God comfort your family, NAF, armed forces and the Nigerian nation.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Jet Crash: See Photos Of Pilot That Died by slimfit1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
So sad the brilliant career of this man come to an end like this.You've played your part.Go take your rest.God comfort your family, NAF, armed forces and the Nigerian nation.

Non of those planes will pass safety checks its a flying coffin. If I were to be in the force I'll set them on fire by accident. Permit me to say something stupid the pilots killed themselves my mind told me that one of those planes will drop because of our poor safety awareness in this country. Those planes have limits at which you can push them. We keep looking at body of a plane when we are supposed to look at everything in general. With planes nothing is manageable like a car or truck.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari, Pastor Kumuyi And Others / 14 Facts You Need To Know About Sanwo-olu, Lagos APC Governorship Aspirant / Ohakim Vs Okorocha: Court Seals Four Banks In Imo For Contempt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.