Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? (640 Views)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by Goodplace: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
I would want to travel from PH to Abj and again from PH to Lag... And I don't like bus that speed to much. Which transport company is best to use and which also follow the standard FRSC speed limit?
Re: Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by BoboKush(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:
I would want to travel from PH to Abj and again from PH to Lag... And I don't like bus that speed to much. Which transport company is best to use and which also follow the standard FRSC speed limit?
. Agofure
Re: Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by Skyfornia(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:

God is Good motors... Gigm.com
Re: Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by LuciferKristi: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Goodplace:

Whether the bus overspeeds or not, Fulani herdsmen will still stop the bus, rob you of your possessions & behead you if you fail to recite a part of Koran.

1 Like

Re: Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by yarimo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Peace mass transport is no go area grin

1 Like

Re: Which Transport Company Has The Standard Speed Limit While Travelling? by anibirelawal(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
ABC transport.

(1) (Reply)

First Aircraft Landed In Nigeria / December 10, 2005 Is A Day I Will Never Forget-Brother To Plane Crash Victim / Nigerian Passport Holders Are Not The Only Ones Treated Badly At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.