Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,386 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Control All My Spiritual Powers – Chioma Amaryllis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Control All My Spiritual Powers – Chioma Amaryllis (399 Views)

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis / "Love Alone Doesn't Pay Bills” — Chioma Amaryllis Tells Intending Couples / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control All My Spiritual Powers – Chioma Amaryllis by yankizy: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chioma Amaryllis who hosts the show, Black Room on LITV, says she has never had to sleep with anyone for money or job or business opportunities and that the day she ever tries to do such, she would lose all her spiritual powers.

She said this on her Facebook page.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cVqy06nh_ew/W66VRztkYbI/AAAAAAAAB9U/KUOY9g-pWNonTcN-oRg5P1ORqRwwOUG_ACLcBGAs/s320/chiomspi.jpg[/img]

get full story at http://www.everythingnaija.com.ng/2018/09/how-to-control-all-my-spiritual-powers.html[img][/img]
Re: How To Control All My Spiritual Powers – Chioma Amaryllis by youngest85(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
But all those boys with six pack cannot spoil the power na

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: More Than 1000 People Dead In Indonesia / Bosalin - Ekene Maria Official Video ��� / Kanye West & Donald Trump's Meeting Has Divided The Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.