Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

I'm In Love With Diamondbank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Love With Diamondbank. (862 Views)

Diamondbank Recruiting Again / Vacancy At Diamondbank / Interviews With Diamondbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Diamondbank. by akinsipe(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
S'up buddies.It's great to be part of this large family.Can any bro or sis fill me in on DiamondBank's interview questions?It's pretty urgent please.Keep winning y'all!08051379814.
Re: I'm In Love With Diamondbank. by bimlarry(f): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2007
Pls are they recruiting now
Re: I'm In Love With Diamondbank. by khris(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2007
Their interview questions are no big deal,they will ask you questions about yourself and probably one or two things about your course of study.So guy,go back to your books and be confident and then pray before you enter,it is very necessary.Overall their interview is no big deal if it is yours you will get it.I am talking out of experience,trust me.
Re: I'm In Love With Diamondbank. by akinsipe(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2007
Khris, thanks a million for being generous with words.At least I got an inkling now as to their expectation.Of course I'm feeling a lot better with that pep talk of yours.Stay collected.Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Workforce / Your Must Not Ignore This / Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.