Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit (183 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit by PrinceofPeace17(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
The Holy Spirit is that unction you need to function.

A Purpose driven life without the Holy Spirit will end in a pot hole.

Venturing into ministry without the leading of the Holy Spirit will settle in misery.

A talent without leading from the Holy Spirit will become a past tense.

A destiny without direction from the Holy Spirit will become a nonentity.

You may have started it & feel that u can end it but without assurance from the Holy Spirit you cannot make it...

Planing without interferance of the Holy Spirit is planing to fail.

Bishop David Oyedepo once said that "Every achievement in the kingdom is by the spirit of God"

Our Lord Jesus Christ said "Without me you can do nothing" & that includes access to the Undilluted power of the Holy Spirit.

Without accepting Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit cannot gain expression in your life.

Think about it. The choice is yours...

(1) (Reply)

The Flesh Must Die 1 / Discouragement / Islam Hadith : Hadith On Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.