Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

How My Sex Tape Got In The Hands Of Blackmailers- Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Sex Tape Got In The Hands Of Blackmailers- Princess Shyngle (2044 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Nigerian Singer, Oxlade Trends As His S.s.x Tape Got Released (video) / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Sex Tape Got In The Hands Of Blackmailers- Princess Shyngle by splendid22(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Controversial Ghana based Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle as recounted how her sex tape got into the hands of blackmailers, who allegedly pretended to be movie producers.

In a chat with The Sun, she revealed how her sex videos and nude pictures got into the hands of a Nigerian who allegedly blackmailed her .
Recounting the incidence, Shyngle said: “They mailed us through Instagram, that they are producers and they wanted to collaborate in a movie, that is how we got to Asaba. That was how we got duped.

“They have been charged to court and remanded in prison custody. That is their own side of the story. My colleague and I have our own side of the story, which we can prove with our Instagram message and voice messages. Everything he said was obviously all made up. There is no way my colleague and I would meet somebody on Instagram and just move to Asaba to meet some men to sleep with us. That is just ridiculous. That is a big lie. They lured us to Asaba all in the name of doing a movie. It has absolutely nothing to do with no man”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/how-my-sex-tape-got-in-the-hands-of-blackmailers-princess-shyngle/

Re: How My Sex Tape Got In The Hands Of Blackmailers- Princess Shyngle by LuciferKristi: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
I only came in here to stare at her curves, save it in my spank bank & exit this thread without contributing anything noteworthy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men / Ebuka Reacts As Fashion Designer Buys His Wife A Car After He Rocked His Agbada / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Wrap Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.