Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Make 6 Figures Weekly From Ecommerce Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 6 Figures Weekly From Ecommerce Business (294 Views)

How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / Make As Much As N10,000 Weekly From GIFTALWORLD! / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 6 Figures Weekly From Ecommerce Business by demaxbiz: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello Friends!

Let me introduce you to the hottest and sweetest legitimate online business that you will ever find on the net. What business is that? It is the import business!

"Import business? I thought you need an import licence which cost several thousands of naira from the Customs Department - coupled with the bureaucracy and delays associated with the process - in order to import/export products into and from Nigeria?"

That is where you got it wrong! Wake up, bro, or sis! This is the 21st century - the jet age - remember? For your information, the times have changed - and so has the way of doing business globally.

I agree that you need a lot of money to engage in importation business in Nigeria.

Also, you still have to go through a lot of delays before you can commence the actual importation of the products in question.

Similarly, after you have succeeded in starting your import business, you still need to pay a lot of money to clear your goods at the Wharf.

However, you can overcome all those discouraging barriers to the import business by engaging in small scale importation and on the internet.

For real? Yes, for real! No kidding. Believe me.

As a matter of fact, with N20,000 or less, and effective offline marketing, you can start your import business in Nigeria and make as much as N250,000 in 30 days guaranteed.

So, what can you import into the country? You can order the cheapest and hot products that cost $1 - $2 which can be sold for #10,000 here in Nigeria.

Apart from getting the products at the best bargains and lowest prices possible, you can have them shipped down to your residential / shipping address right here in Nigeria free of any shipping costs!

So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to start a very profitable importation business in Nigeria today without delay!

An office space? Not needed.

An office staff? Not needed.

Office equipment and furniture? Not needed.

Generator and all the stress associated with it? Not needed.

Running costs of the business? Almost ZERO!

All you need to run your profitable importation business successfully is a computer and an internet access - and you are in business! That is why this is the perfect online business in Nigeria that you could ever hope for!

Believe me. This is by far the hottest and sweetest legitimate internet-based business that you will ever find on the net!

For more information:
W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p: 0.8.0.8.7.0.9.2.4.2.1
Re: How To Make 6 Figures Weekly From Ecommerce Business by Wahala90: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
6 figures weekly. Thief! Ole! Criminal!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Hook You Up Today. / Work For Yourself / Joan Agha Foundation Hosts Women Entrepreneurs. Register Now For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.