Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,305 members, 7,977,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

Brisin Is A Ponzi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brisin Is A Ponzi (2704 Views)

Why Brisin Recruitment Is Advance 419 / BRISIN Scheme: Nigerian Govt Opens Portal For Recruitment / Why IS BRISIN Charging N1k For Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brisin Is A Ponzi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
The much announced BRISIN opened it's website on Friday 28th September 2018.
The fact that they require you to pay first before you register tell you to RUN.
There are over 50million unemployed, underemployed and misemployed young Nigerians.
THIS IS HOW THEY WANT TO FUND IT.
You pay N1000 fee to register. If they get say up to 2million registrations, that means they have one billion naira.
One billion naira to train 5,000 persons in Italy, England and wherever!

The five thousand persons will be supposedly trained using the money of other 1.95million persons who were not selected!

Now what is your chances of being selected and what are the criteria for choosing you?
May be the first 5,000?
Lucky draw?

If it's the first 5,000 persons to pay, then that means the scheme will hide fact that they have got 5,000 persons when they get it because it will discourage others from applying and they need the money of others!

Mind you, the FG won't fund this scheme because they made it clear it's not an agency, parastatal or stuff like that!

So the agency will be funded solely the applicants!

They seek donors but the BRISIN output is imaginary. They failed woefully in explaining what the workers in the SYSTEM will be doing exactly and more troubling, Who will be paying you for working for the "system"?

You guess they will advertise you into any company or agency that wants to employ you. Right?

So basically you got trained abroad on scholarship sorry money pooled from unsuspecting losers who didn't get the scholarship?

I've seen so many Pay-and-get-employed agencies in Nigeria.

One result they yield is distaste and dissatisfaction to the victims.

I categorize them as Ponzi benefiting the organizers only.

If Nigeria's Federal government has gone so low as to launch a ponzi themselves then Nigerians need to act and act fast!

An FG that is supposed to protect the youth from Ponzi is organizing one?

This tells you something about the government we have right now - fraudulent.

Any recruitment that demands payment as criteria for employment is FRAUD.

Have we gone so low as a country?

Nigerian youth must rise and chase this government away from Aso Rock.
They offer no hope

5 Likes

Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by Calygreat: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Exactly my thought. If this truly has govt backing, then, the govt is clueless and bereaved of ideas.
I weep for us the youths of this country.
Pls, let's campaign against this BRISIN of a thing on all social platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by govto: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2018
The government has failed .........not just in this aspect, but in serverals. .........

1 Like

Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by Shegunz: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Honestly divide this country. We can't chase the corrupt evil cabals. Everybody to ur tents...the way for now.
Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by Niorte: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
I agree with your analysis.

Why should one pay for the job he has not gotten. If millions could apply for FRSC, you could imagine how many would apply for this BRISIN that includes BSc, MSc, PhD, OND and SSCE

Big scam

1 Like

Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by pikkin(m): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Well what can a "lazy" and jobless Nigerian do?? Them say make we go school say after the school awa life go better pass awa papa them own, we go. Only to graduate and start to dey wakawaka for job. #1000 no go kill man! make we try first.

As much as i agree with your analysis (@hankMcoy) of the funding, i also think this country as a very funny place. The saying that opportunity is only useful when it meets preparation also come to play .... say if the next government now subscribes to these initiative as the perfect solution to Nigeria's problem and decides to fund / improve on it, the value of the #1000 paid now, by then would be worth more for those that participate.

On the other hand, maybe one criminal government employee / politician is going to swindle and steal all our #2 Billion (if up to 2 million jobless Nigerian youth apply and pay), well no be today. Their lives and maybe that of their children has never ended well.

I think life itself is a risk while its up to us to take if it (the risk) is not too expensive!
Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by hyfr(m): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2018
For your to ask if the government is involved, prompts me to ask, have u been away from Nigeria for the last 3 years?
MMM started in this Apc govt, to mention a few
Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by vic3tee: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
please who know how much they are proposing as salaries
Re: Brisin Is A Ponzi by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Brisin is yet again demanding money from applicants b4 they do job interview.
Any job that requires you to pay b4 employed is pure Ponzi scheme.
Be warned!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Stalemate As Minimum Wage Committee Adjourns Till 10pm / Debate: Attendees Rate Peter Obi, Osinbajo / Benjamin Uwajogu: Profile Of The Incoming Next Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.