Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook (3002 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Man proposes to lady he met on Facebook august last year

They met in August, last year on Facebook and started dating.
September, this year the Guy proposed and she happily said YES
Beautiful things still happen to beautiful people.....

More Pics: https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/09/photos-man-proposes-to-lady-he-met-on-facebook.html

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2018
They should name their kids whatsapp and instagram.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Dude was even crying like wtf?

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Oluromantic: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Xaos:
I pray (Whatsapp and instagram) their kids, wouldn't dwell on facebook but rather face book and study well.
Incase dem born pass 2,

Twitter and Snapchat

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Sha, I pray (Whatsapp and instagram) their kids, wouldn't dwell on facebook but rather face book and study well.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by globemoney: 2:30am On Sep 30, 2018
This guy was crying? SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by kushercain: 2:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Na this kain guy dey commit suicide on top woman matter.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by MrSensor(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2018
that girl is beautiful.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Fiducia: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2018
undecided All of you that are busy saying
"whatsapp and instagram" "Facebook marriage"
"the guy was crying, the guy was not"

Is it too hard to just wish them well and move on? Haa oh!

Happy married life in advance to the couple, may God bless their home.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Oluromantic: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2018
MrSensor:
that girl is beautiful.
Yeap. And has good shape too
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by marshalldgreat(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Okay o
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by meobizy(f): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2018
I hope they marry o. The next thing now is pre-wedding pictures. From there they go into oblivion, leaving readers in the dark to whether they finally tied the knot.
I hear a lot of pre-wedding pictures lead to eventual breakups and reintroduction to singlehood.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by happybee: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2018
WTF

Why is the nigg* crying
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2018
and why is he shedding tears? lol
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2018
wayre leleyi o.. my Babe sef know, wen I'm ready, no drama... go just be like babe.. let's get settled this year, I think it's time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Katier00(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Wow! So romantic
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by lordlugards: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:
if only he knew how many preek that have suyalised her kpekus.

Ode
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by youngbelieve(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Eheh!! So what!? Is it now a crime for a guy to cry undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by demulepaul: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
kushercain:
Na this kain guy dey commit suicide on top woman matter.
This Guy na Mumuism and Iberiberism Big time He Goat . Am sorry for his life , because of Toto grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
And why is he crying ?undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
crying for what?
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
wish them well
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Seandisputed(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lwkmd

Nigga was crying for real or what?? cos i don't understand

Them don get this one o...he never experrerit
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Khd95(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wakanda pop is that, nigga was crying
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by ValZod(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fvck pussy ass niggas errywhere
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
I need a man that will cry for me biko cheesy.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Venerable612(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Lonestar124: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
So we still this kind of man among the men undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Lonestar124: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
youngbelieve:

Eheh!! So what!? Is it now a crime for a guy to cry undecided
My dear that is not manly.. Ok, show me any picture of a man with this replication and I give you the reasons why a man may cry proposing a girl.
Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
I want one of this kind of guy. please future bar cry for me.

Re: PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
I want one of this kind of guy. please future bae cry for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market / How Do You Invite Over / Top Nairalanders Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.