Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C (21681 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by iamboladee: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
angry sad sad
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by emes2swt(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Tell her to come nd date me nah...
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Gazzy88(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Sheymantech(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
You are indeed beautiful. Damsel from my city
Khostlybeauty18:
Whatever happened with Alex undecided
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sheymantech:
You are indeed beautiful. Damsel from my city
Thanks
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Amberon1: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Your mama
4601CE:
your father cheesy
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by oshe11: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
lefulefu:
this cee c babe is very smartcheesy. There are lots of ladies dem go dey pose and snap with one particular guy for social media dey call am my boo this and dat.while d tag dem tag as their boo has one serious girlfriend codedly for one cornercheesy. A man dat wants to be serious with her will see such pix and back off and then she will miss a serious potential partner.many girls don lose out like dat.
I'm a witness to that but MOST girls no go EVER get sense.....

Spoiling their show by themselves
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Seunkings02(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Declaration for Application.... Leo chorry!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.