Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Where Is The Minister Of Labour Whrz Is Our Labour Laws God Help Us. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Minister Of Labour Whrz Is Our Labour Laws God Help Us. (751 Views)

Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) / Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM / Do Our Labour Laws Permit Enforcement Of 1month Maternity Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Minister Of Labour Whrz Is Our Labour Laws God Help Us. by beneokam: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2010
FASHOLA EKO NI BAJE ,PLS THE INDIANS ARE KILLING THE SAME YOUTHS THAT PUT INTO POWER

FASHOLA ARE THE INDIANS BIGGER THAN YOU OR ARE YOU IN THEIR PAY ROLL THAT LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING.ITS ONLY EKONI BAJE,IN GHANA A GOOD LABOR LAW EXIST AND ALL DIS BLOODY INDIANS DON’T MESS UP,BUT IN NIGERIA BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND THE STUPID MINISTERS ARE CORRUPT

PLS IS FASHOLA COLLECTING BRIBES FROM THE INDIANS ALL STAYING AND WORKING AT ODOGUNYA AREA OF IKORODU,WHATS ALL THIS NOISE EKO NI BAJE,IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN I HEAR IT COS A LOT OF THINGS STILL GO WRONG IN LAGOS,ONE LIFE SAVED IN LAGOS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EKO NI BAJE .
INDIANS INDIANS INDIANS ,ASIANS ARE KILLING OUR PEOPLE ,RUINING MEN,AND SAPPINIG OUR COUNTRY,I have noting against the Indians,I have worked with them ,they are nice yes but the same time they are killing our people,that is what fella called suffering and smiling.I don’t know how many of you have heard of AFRICAN STEEL MILLS ODOGUNYAN,it is within African Steel Mills,OH GOD a young soul was lost yesterday,cut into two by a machine in the rolling Mill,Yes the boy died Instantly,OH the shout from him will forever linger with me,He was obeying the so called stupid Iliterate Indian Master as they call their called the Iliterate Indians.The Indians Know what they did,they all ran away to their quarters, well this is not the first death,last a boy was Instantly electrocuted, I keep onm asking myself,what is the Lagos State Government doing ,Noting but EKO NI BAJE.
The workers are not paid cash,not that the companies operating with this areas cant pay their workers through the bank,No they hide their financial accounts.The workers work in VAIN,after years of working,they wallow in poverty,but the Federal govt policy that evry company should be paying some part of allowances to their staff is not applicable to the Indian companies operating at Ikorodu because ODOGUNYAN is remote,and somebody maybe fashola collects stipdends from them,they Nigeria is corrupt and so pay their way and then I ask ,do we know how many millions we have lost from not paying pension to this men, I see people saying that they have worked for 7yrrs with noting to show for It,
As of now the company is closed and nobody has shown Intrest,maybe it will be Fasholas Children next,because when the poor die it is not news,but when a king dies it becomes news, who is our stupid minister of labour and productivity,you are dere in Abuja ,maybe your children will be next,its only at Ikorodu that things happen and people go scot-free,

Wats all dis noise about,INDIANS ARE KILLING INNOCENT ILLITERATE NIGERIANS EVERYDAY,look at wat happend at AFRICAN STEEL MILL IKORODU YESTERDAY,AN INNOCENT BOY CUT INTO TWO BY A MACHINE,BECAUSE HE WAS RESPECTING A BLOODY INDIAN,THE WORKERS ARE STILL PROTESTING UPTILL NOW,I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE PM NEWS OR OTHER PAPERS HERE,AND NO WAY,AFTER EVERY DEATH I HEAR EKO NI BAJE ,WAHT IS FASHOLA DOING ABOUT THIS INNOCENT KIDS DYING IN THE HANDS OF INDIANS EVERYDAY,,THIS IS THE TENTH DEATH IN AFRICAN STEEL MILL ODOGUNYAN

THE INDIANS ALL OVER IKORODU DONT PAY TAX,NO PENSION BENEFITS FOR THE STAFF WORKING THERE, A LOT OF TAX ARE EVADED, COS MANY OF THEM ARE PAID IN THEIR COUNTRY,THEY ONLY RECEIVE ALLOWANCES HERE BY HAND AND NOT THROUGH THE BANK,THEY EVADE A LOT OF STUFF,IS THE LAGOS STATE GOVT COLLECTING BRIBE FROM THEM , IM BEGINNING TO THINK SO,
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WITH THE RATE THIS INDIANS ARE GOING MAYBE ONEDAY WE WILL SELL OUR PRESIDENCY TO THEM,LOOK AT IN GHANA WORKING DRE IS FUN , NOT THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN US BUT THEY HAVE A STRONG LABOUR LAW

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Whats On Your Friend's Mind? / Marriage Craze / Please Unbanned Deal_ordea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.