Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Is To Those So Called Self Employed Graduates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is To Those So Called Self Employed Graduates (325 Views)

How To Apply For Government N75bn MSME Survival Fund For Self Employed, Transpor / Can Food Science And Technology Make You Self-employed / How Super Eagles Tamed Toothless Lions Of Cameroon, So Called African Champions (2) (3) (4)

This Is To Those So Called Self Employed Graduates by samuelchimmy(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2018
I hate mediocrity with all fibre of my being....
This is to those so called self employed graduates that hardly have a skill but claim they do, so before I wrote this post, I came across many of these lazy graduates in recent weeks, who have being a pain in the ass, last week I gave this cool bro (dry cleaner to starch and iron my clothes) I like doing my stuffs early, so I told him I'm getting my stuffs 5 days after..... Only too pairs of clothes... Can you imagine this Motherfucker 'packeted' my clothes without ironing them... I didn't even realize until this morning, Motherfucker made me pay through my nose without offering service....
OK as if that's not enough, I gave this other dude (a graduate also) some ashiebi clothe to run.... If you see the way this dude was hyping himself.... Jeez (it's not like I didn't have my personal tailor) I just like encouraging hardworking youths.. But it turns out that I was wrong, most of them are not hardworking, bunch of mediocre youths.... Fast forward
I ended up having my trousers looking like that of Mr. Sam the interpreter.... fuvkk...
The worst case scenario is that I don't even know how to tell this dude, he don't know how to sew without insulting him.... Una good morning sha, I nor go church,abeg pray for me if you dey church..... Bless

These Are The Best Countries To Live And Work In—and To Boost Your Salary / Enough Is Enough For Google Adsense? / Sunday 10th March 2019 Daily Devotional

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7