Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,824 members, 7,906,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mourinho's Signing By Realmadrid Is It Good Or Bad? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho's Signing By Realmadrid Is It Good Or Bad? (648 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Downfall Of Barcelona And Realmadrid? / What is keeping Realmadrid from signing Lucas Modric? / For The Haters Realmadrid We The Galacticos Are Back,better & Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho's Signing By Realmadrid Is It Good Or Bad? by galatico(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2010
If you guyz could recall this same Mourinho won the champions League with FC Porto some years back and after winning the champions league, he signed for Chelsea who where looking for medals to win champions league inclusive which he never got.

Now in 2010, the same Mourinho has won the champions league with Inter Milan and has been signed by Real Madrid . Do you see history repeating itself again, I think Mourinho might fail to win the elusive trophy for Real Madrid . My utmost desire is for him to win the champions league, the laliga and Spanish Cup and win more and more trophies for my Darling team Real Madrid.

Your contributions, criticism are welcomed .
Re: Mourinho's Signing By Realmadrid Is It Good Or Bad? by joedar(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I THINK R-M WANT SOMEONE SPECIAL TO HELP DEM.
Re: Mourinho's Signing By Realmadrid Is It Good Or Bad? by ice234: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2010
bad cos he wil go trouphless for the first time

(1) (Reply)

Drogba To Go: ! / Liverpool Ryan Babel Lampoons Referee Webb On Twitter / What Do You Think About Manchester United In The Next Few Years?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.