Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,966 members, 7,922,377 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die (1941 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die by obats(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2007
i believe that harry has the probability of dying but it all depends on jkr.
Re: Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die by Seun(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
Voldermort is going to die. Snape is probably going to die, maybe in the process of saving Harry Potter's life. Ron might die if J. K. Rawlings is in a particularly mean mood. Hermoine might die if she's trying to really surprise us.
Re: Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die by iice(f): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2007
The should all die and lie Voldermort to live!
Re: Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die by obats(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2007
well from what i heard or rather read, only two might die and from what she has said she might one from the death list. But i don't think hermoine will die. What up with u iice that u believe that everyonre should die but voldermort should live. Please elaborate.
Re: Harry Potter 7, Does He Get To Live Or Die by Chiz2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
if jkr were writting 4 a 'matured' audience, i think she'd
have considered killing harry
but,
since at her openings kids outnumber others 'bout 1zillion to 1
i think she'll go for the hero ending
plus i can't think of a gruesome-enough death 4 snape
i really don't care how voldermort dies grin

(1) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Author Chinua Achebe Is Among The Beauty Of The Hudson Valley / A Lil Sommin About 'Revenge'. / Altered Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.