Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,394 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

A Prophet Needs Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophet Needs Your Help (363 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Needs Your Help by GlorytoGod: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
I received the first message of my calling as a prophet through a Pastor ,a Muslim convert, Pastor Noah Adeleke in Lagos State.I did not like being a man of God so I rejected the message and did not work on it at all. Later God started talking to me on the call but still I didn't act.Years latter, when it was the ordained time for me to take the first step and still did not act,heavy punishment stared and I really suffered! To cut the long story short ,I eventually found my way to the seminary. Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, this is where I need your help.I have not been working for the years I have spent in the Seminary but for petty things and people's help.It is my final year,the bills are heavier and despite all my efforts, I still have about N90,000 to go. Please people, help me to offset this bill and surely you will not miss your rewards in Jesus name. My bank account details are: GTB, ADEPEJU OLAYANJU, ACC NO: 0157240143
Just in case,you want proofs from me about my school, you can contact me on: 08147927990

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons To Be An Atheist / What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? / Prophet Jeremiah Of Christ Mercy Land Gave 40million Naira To Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.