Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,518 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Sen Makarfi Condoles With The People Of Plateau State Over Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Makarfi Condoles With The People Of Plateau State Over Killings (272 Views)

Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Makarfi Condoles With The People Of Plateau State Over Killings by isahrabson: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Makarfi Condoles with The People of Plateau State Over Killings

It is with deep pain for the families who lost loved ones, and a greater concern about the level of violence in our country that I condole with the people of Plateau State over another round of needless spilling of innocent blood.

As a people, we cannot grow or progress if we continue to waste human lives. The lives of every single Nigerian is valuable and one loss, affects us all. We must strive for peace and unity in order to reach our true potential as a nation.

I pray that Plateau State which is also known as “The Home of Peace and Tourism”, returns to a place of peace and may the souls of our departed brothers and sisters Rest In Peace.

(1) (Reply)

''nigerians Will Shock Buhari In The 2019 Election'' - Governor Fayose Says / Osun Election: Foreign Observers Biased, Partisan – APC Chairman, Famoodun / Obaseki’s New Tech-Based Revenue Collection System Throws Up 5,000 Job Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.