Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery (482 Views)

Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products / Help!!! What Courier Service Can I Use For Deliveries Here In Nigeria? / Shipping And Packaging Bags Used Buy Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I need info about the courier services in Nigeria, I need to send a parcel to my friend in Abuja and it's very urgent.

I need the fastest and the one that is affordable to some extent.

Please don't tell me to use nipost angry
Re: The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fastest should be email.

Send it as attachment grin
Re: The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:
Fastest should be email.

Send it as attachment
Clown sad angry angry
Re: The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by sinaj(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
I have a meeting to attend in Abuja by 2a.m. I can help you deliver the parcel on my way to the meeting, just gimme your frnd's address
Re: The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
fucksterisback:
Clown sad angry angry

That's right, and it didnt make you laugh, cos you forgot google
Re: The Fastest And Most Affordable Courier Service For Local Delivery by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:
I have a meeting to attend in Abuja by 2a.m. I can help you deliver the parcel on my way to the meeting, just gimme your frnd's address

2 a.m is too late, this is 10 pm and 2 a:m is 4 hrs ahead. That parcel must be delivered in a few minutes, not hours.

That is why I recommended it be sent via email. grin

(1) (Reply)

Business Investment / Can A Bank Open An Account For You Without Filling A Form? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.