Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,937 members, 7,909,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

Eat More Fruits To Be Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat More Fruits To Be Healthy (226 Views)

How Doxycycline Ruined My Life And What I Did About It To Be Healthy Again / Using Nail To Cook Bean Could It Be Healthy Or Unhealthy Let's Us Learn Together / How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat More Fruits To Be Healthy by valesmiley: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
While it is common to see scientific studies on how your health can be improved by using certain, particular food supplements of vitamins and minerals it is not the same for the real McCoy.

We are talking about real science here not just made up stuff from some science nut or health nut. And we are talking about real fruits and vegetables like a particular watermelon, apple or broccoli as opposed to a group of fruits or vegetables. In other words we are talking about something very factual and oncrete and not at all abstract–this is where real scientific study comes in very handy: such study is not abstract or it is not science. And, importantly, if I can prove it and you cannot, it is not scientifically provable. Period.

How many do you need? What type of vegetable? What fruit type of fruit?
Find out more on http://healthycombos.com/eat-more-veggies-eat-more-fruit-get-healthy-really/

(1) (Reply)

Keep Fresh / Pasjel Stretch Mark Scars Removal / Cleanse Your Body With Defender:it Is Natural Antibiotics That Helps Ur Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.