Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour (1288 Views)

How To View Email From Webmail In Localhost / $7 Per Hour Go Developer Job / Paying $4 Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fellow programmers and web manager in the house, my organisation can't send mail on our godaddy account email for some time now and it returning the error messages below please what could be responsible for it, save a brother stress at work

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Seyi.xxxxxxyi@gmail.com
Domain mindsmitltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. Message discarded.
seyi.axxxx@mindsmithltd.com
Domain mindsmithltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. Message discarded

I've tried contacting customer service but they ain't helping matter.

Thanks
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by bassdow: 4:06am On Oct 01, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
Fellow programmers and web manager in the house, my organisation can't send mail on our godaddy account email for some time now and it returning the error messages below please what could be responsible for it, save a brother stress at work

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Seyi.xxxxxxyi@gmail.com
Domain mindsmitltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. Message discarded.
seyi.axxxx@mindsmithltd.com
Domain mindsmithltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. Message discarded

I've tried contacting customer service but they ain't helping matter.
Thanks

Kai

The message is very clear na.
Are you sure you really contacted support and they weren't able to help OR you weren't comfortable with the response you got ?

Most shared hostings limits resource usage not just so you upgrade thereby making them more money BUT to avoid abuses on available resources.

This line
" Domain mindsmitltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. "
Has said all that needs to be said - There's a limit on the number of emails you can send hourly.

If you need to send more, you need to upgrade and if you're after sending Bulk emails, then even upgrading won't really help you except they offer such.

In most things (hosting inclusive), you get what you pay for.
Don't be deceived with all those Sweet Marketing write ups especially those telling you Unlimited this and that.
Nothing is ever unlimited. Even when they decides giving you Unlimited, they make sure you aren't able to use up to 40% of it.

It's like Airtel and MTN giving you Unlimited data, they would make the network so slow you would kukuma pay for something lower.
Even Airtel has a 2GB data plan that's costs just 200 naira monthly BUT they limit it to only their 2G network hence even if you have 3G or 4G LTE network, you won't be able to use it.

My suggestion, if you are sending regular emails - (most cap it at 200 emails per hour), and still having this issue, upgrading and/or changing your Web host would solve it.

Another solution is to reduce the amount of emails you send and send them in bits e.g if sending 20 emails and you got the error, try reducing it and send them in 2 parts with an hour apart.

But of you are trying to send Bulk emails, then upgrading or changing Web hosts won't help.
There are specific providers for such. We offer such also.

For the records, am a Web developer and a server admin.
Works with BaConSol.com and apart from Web Development, we equally offer hosting solutions among others.

Bye for now
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2018
bassdow:

Kai

The message is very clear na.
Are you sure you really contacted support and they weren't able to help OR you weren't comfortable with the response you got ?

Most shared hostings limits resource usage not just so you upgrade thereby making them more money BUT to avoid abuses on available resources.

This line
" Domain mindsmitltd.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed. "
Has said all that needs to be said - There's a limit on the number of emails you can send hourly.

If you need to send more, you need to upgrade and if you're after sending Bulk emails, then even upgrading won't really help you except they offer such.

In most things (hosting inclusive), you get what you pay for.
Don't be deceived with all those Sweet Marketing write ups especially those telling you Unlimited this and that.
Nothing is ever unlimited. Even when they decides giving you Unlimited, they make sure you aren't able to use up to 40% of it.

It's like Airtel and MTN giving you Unlimited data, they would make the network so slow you would kukuma pay for something lower.
Even Airtel has a 2GB data plan that's costs just 200 naira monthly BUT they limit it to only their 2G network hence even if you have 3G or 4G LTE network, you won't be able to use it.

My suggestion, if you are sending regular emails - (most cap it at 200 emails per hour), and still having this issue, upgrading and/or changing your Web host would solve it.

Another solution is to reduce the amount of emails you send and send them in bits e.g if sending 20 emails and you got the error, try reducing it and send them in 2 parts with an hour apart.

But of you are trying to send Bulk emails, then upgrading or changing Web hosts won't help.
There are specific providers for such. We offer such also.

For the records, am a Web developer and a server admin.
Works with BaConSol.com and apart from Web Development, we equally offer hosting solutions among others.

Bye for now

Thanks for your response.

The issue is we can't even send one mail, it throws this error immediately
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by Greene66: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
This is a case of resource limits exceeded.

You need a private server not shared hosting. At least a VPS. That can let you enjoy that much mail. Or you setup a local mailer in your local office and link it up with your website to bypass the limits.
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by bassdow: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

Thanks for your response.

The issue is we can't even send one mail, it throws this error immediately

Then something you aren't aware of is sending emails.

Let someone knowledgeable look into the matter.
If you don't have anyone to, I would be glad to do so.
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
bassdow:

Then something you aren't aware of is sending emails.

Let someone knowledgeable look into the matter.
If you don't have anyone to, I would be glad to do so.

I will be glad if you can help

My whatsapp number is 08146096565
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by bassdow: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

I will be glad if you can help

My whatsapp number is 08146096565

Kindly send us Message.

Thanks
Re: Webmail Problem: Domain Exceeded Mail Per Hour by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2018
bassdow:

Kindly send us Message.

Thanks

on?

(1) (Reply)

July Bootcamp Training - Full Stack Web Development With Javascript (mern Stack) / Share Web Service Addresses And Information / Sharepoint Technology - What Do You Think/know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.