Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand (606 Views)

GUYS! The Guilty Ones Wont Say Amen (PHOTO) / SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by Brownteeth(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
Those of u ladies complaining about the way the guys seek intimacy in relationships, you need to rejoice about it cos thats part of what makes you ladies so wanted and desired. Now, what if intimacy is removed from existence today? Do you think you will keep enjoying the same bogus attention from guys? My answer is No. The attention will drop drastically. When guys feel Hot, it serves as an ALARM that reminds him that women exist and thereafter prompts him to hunt them down. Without this ALARM, how do you expect men to remember women considering the fact that money and football are stuffed tightly in his head?

if not of intimacy a lot of you ladies would have been poverty stricken cos men would have nothing no reason to spend his hard earned money on ladies. So you ladies should accept the way men are cos some benefits come along with their nature. hehehehehehe
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
what about gay guys?
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by Brownteeth(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
@rokiatu. Its between guys and ladies. Gay guys are not in the picture or scope of the post.
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by phamoodoo: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
gay guys are not allowed to comment,
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by MrAnus: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
actually i had 3some in my dream yesterday and it was great
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

@rokiatu. Its between guys and ladies. Gay guys are not in the picture or scope of the post.
smart grin

In reply to you post, I disagree. All men want sex, but not all men want women for only sex.
maybe you haven't seen real love or something, if not you wouldn't have posted all this rubbish.
There are some couples who are like 85, and are still together, (I have seen many) That love
is neither physical nor romantic, that love is true love. maybe it wouldn't exist in the coming
generation, but there are still some living prove.
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by iice(f): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
rokiatu:

smart grin

In reply to you post, I disagree. All men want sex, but not all men want women for only sex.
maybe you haven't seen real love or something, if not you wouldn't have posted all this rubbish.
There are some couples who are like 85, and are still together, (I have seen many) That love
is neither physical nor romantic, that love is true love. maybe it wouldn't exist in the coming
generation, but there are still some living prove.

Well, though i've seen some romantic ones. The ones that walk their spouses to the bus stop. The ones who still shower together, like they are joined at the hip. The ones who share their meals or save their meal for their partner.

There are some connections that go deeper than physical or sexual.
Like me and batsy grin
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by Brownteeth(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
@rokiatu. Of course am fully aware that not all men want women for sex. Go through the post again, I never stated that all men want women for sex.
Re: The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand by MrAnus: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
of course women r sexxx objects, they have pu555y,,innnit

(1) (Reply)

He Demands She Put Her Phone On Speaker. / Relationship’ Falling In Love With My Best Friend Without Meaning To / How To Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.