Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Xtronga Leather Collar - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Xtronga Leather Collar (1141 Views)

Leashes, Collar,plated Chain, Choke Chain, Harnesses Is Available / Remote Pet Training Collar For Sale. / 6 Reasons Why Your Dog Should Walk On A Harness Instead Of A Collar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Launching! Launching!! Launching!!!
500 Dog Collars at give away prices in 20 days! Pet Lovers! Please and see this!!!

As part of the introduction and launch of our pristine brand of DOG COLLARS "XTRONGA" into the country we at The Leather Capital Ent are presenting 500 pieces at give away prices. The collars will be gifted at between 60 - 80% price reduction! You cannot let your dog miss this opportunity. The promo will last for just 20 days and will be on a first come first served basis.

10 reasons why "XTRONGA" is special?

1. Strength: They are strong and they last. We give you 3 years guarantee!

2. Comfort: Let them feel the smoothness of real leather. Your dog is not a bag! Stop trying bag handles around his neck or choking them with chains!

3. Beauty. love-vendor up your pets. Let them stand out.

4. Maintenance. Just polish them like you polish your shoes and.. behold! They are as good as new.

5. New entrants. You won't be seeing them everywhere, at least, for now. These are latest and unique designs in collars. You can't find our designs ANYWHERE! So make a statement!

6. Personalized design possible. Branding to your dog's style, name and uniqueness.

7. We can, on request, produce matching belt, wristwatch straps and collar for pet and owner. (ASO EBI STYLE �)

8. They are not "shipped from abroad". So you can get your collar within 1 - 3 days of ordering. (except for some branding requests)

9. No hair entangled and dirty looking collar.

10. Above all for businesses we sell at very good price giving you a healthy profit margin.

Now what are you waiting for?! Get yours (actually your dog's) now before we revert back to the original prices.

Finally please go online and search for prices of similar designs (because you cannot find the exact designs except purchased from us) then compare the prices. Then you will see that KAAKI NO BE LEATHER..
CALL/WHATSAPP 08096434211 FOR ENQUIRIES AND DISTRIBUTORSHIP
#500 to #2500 depending on size and design

Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by johnnyn1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
can't work for me.. My dog cut off her leather collar.. Original leather I mean.
Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2018
johnnyn1:
can't work for me..
My dog cut off her leather collar..
Original leather I mean.

Interesting...we would like to see the pix of this your "super" dog
Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Unique

Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Rugged

Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by johnnyn1(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2018
tobolos:
Interesting...we would like to see the pix of this your "super" dog
hehe..
Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2018
available

Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Still selling like hot Akara
Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2018
new designs available
Re: Xtronga Leather Collar by tobolos(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Give your lovely pets a befitting look with these original leather belts for Shikini money.

(1) (Reply)

GSD Female Puppies For Sale At Christmas Discount / Few Month Old Puppy For Sale 15k / SOLD!! 6 Weeks Old Female German Shepherd Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.