Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Big Bum-bum Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Bum-bum Palava (2052 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Bum-bum Palava by carlsmith7(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
So, this Thursday morning, like every other one, I woke up and got prepared for the day. I boarded a cab and sitting beside me was a big booty lady. The babe was looking ok shaaa....and she's light skinned. Without hesitation, I immediately started a convo with her, we talked about makeup, I do know a lil bit( got 4 sisters)....then to fashion brands,she's quite knowledgeable I thought.
Ee exchanged numbers and that was it....I didn't call her later on as I promised I would...About 3 days later, I got a call from her..she wz like I didn't even call her again and she felt really bad, I apologized and we made arrangements to chill somewhere..
Picked her up by 7pm the next day, we just chilled basically, drank a lil liquor and all sorts but in small quantities.
We decided to go to my place after much deliberation...we got to my crib, i actually went to the bathroom to was off....we sat on the bed watching tv, I started drawing close as a sharp guy, no dulling cool......she then consented to it..we started kissing, then she decided to go wash up,while she was in the bathroom,her phone just kept beeping randomly,I didn't want to check,but I just couldn't help it.....It wasn't evn passworded, only for me to check and see messages a man...Alhaji Q.....asking her when she is coming with the sperm..........as if that wasn't enough,I just scrolled the conversation a bit, and saw thank you messages from the alhaji to her about receipt of different sperms.....
I didn't know if I would panic or just gold still.....when she came out,I was like ...babe,sorry, I have to rush out my mom just called in sick...then gave her her t.fair and we left the house together,but got into different cabs...btw, her name she said was Tiffany....

WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY CASE undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Bum-bum Palava by dingbang(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2018
No pics of her?

1 Like

Re: Big Bum-bum Palava by LuciferKristi: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2018
carlsmith7:
...btw, her name she said was Tiffany....

That's probably her stripper name. No Nigerian parent names their child Tiffany.

Whats the point sef?

Your tale is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Big Bum-bum Palava by mezarddinny: 1:41am On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

That's probably her stripper name. No Nigerian parent names their child Tiffany.

Whats the point sef?

Your tale is fake.
spot on bro

no one doing that kind of thing does leaves her phone unattended to
Re: Big Bum-bum Palava by Chief101(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2018
Comedy grin grin grin
Re: Big Bum-bum Palava by happybee: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2018
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend / My Boss Hired An Actress To Do Physical Relationships / Is Money Everything In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.