Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,586 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day (869 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) / Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day by Meloshi(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2018

He caption the 1st one:-

Happy Independence Day My Ppl !! �� New WIZKID out everywhere!!! ����� #Gbedu don drop!!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HzxZAVi-ybI/W7Fn1ITNbnI/AAAAAAAAAb8/FJ399SHSeBcRcAJg_lC3kF_MqG4pb2-mwCLcBGAs/s320/drop.png[/img]

And the 2nd one:-

2 of 2!! For my people !����������� Out Now Everywhere !!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8BCIwWznku0/W7Fn07I6uuI/AAAAAAAAAb4/nnpe4aTalSsEE0Yb-4I4Gn9RV_AggbOOQCLcBGAs/s320/wizz.png[/img]

See More

http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/10/wizkid-drop-two-singles-to-celebrate.html

mynd44
Re: Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy Independence day Nigerians.

Thank you for all you are doing our darling PRESIDENT. 

A BIG Thank you to all our dearest clients here, so many messages about our Barbecue biz and other legit deals we made here on a daily basis.
We appreciate you all so much.

See you NL!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day by hyfr(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2018
I beg to be pardoned. What are we celebrating ?
The few elites who are opportuned to milk the Country dry?
Power thirsty old hags, that would go to the extreme for power?
Good leadership, Infrastructural developments, Innovations, creation of job opportunities ?
Good living for the citizens, rural urban development, development in supply of power, ?
Application of rule of law, democracy, constitution ?

I’ve got a lot more to ask.
Our problem in Nigeria is, we forget easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day by dcrown13: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Wizkid Drop Two Singles To Celebrate Independence Day by Nemesis001: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2018
2 noise you mean??

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Shares Colour With "Maruwa" In New Photoshoot (PHOTO) / Model Rocks N360 Million Fantasy Bra At Victoria Secret Fashion Show - Photos / Unilag Slay Queen Leaks After Sex Video With DMW Artise, Peruzzi(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.