Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai (2372 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by itspzpics(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2018
We all remember a designer who was call out a by a bride for giving out famous Mercy aigbe red gown for birtday photoshoot has being accused again by another bride.

This bride call out the designer again for giving her blue gown dress she was suppose to wore to her wedding to another person for photoshoot.

See what transpire between them below as she share some screenshot of their chats

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/designer-accused-borrowing-mercy-aigbe-dress-shoot-accused/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by itspzpics(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Bride to be very pertty and sexy...See more of sexy photos of the bride that call out the designer >>> HERE

The bride wrote ;

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by harley88(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2018
So now every little disagreement between people must be brought to social media. Me I am not understanding Nigeria again oo

1 Like

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by NwaAmaikpe: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

Some ladies are just petty,

As long as Zina Zokufa doesn't have a stubborn body odour, I don't see what's the biggie in her "launching" the dress before you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by goldbim(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2018
It seems the tailor has an issue with satisfying her clients??we are yet to hear the last of mercy Aigbe's own..now this?..her clients should just boycott her for some time to teach her a lesson. lipsrsealed..
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by OKorowanta: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
The tailor sabi sew sha..
Oboy see dress!
Controversy sef good for business.
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by deenee: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Is the design in question patented?

The accuser also got the design online and sent screen shots to the designer so anybody can do same.

So long as the design is not an original idea created from scratch she should take a chill pill.

All this drama fir a dress and to get social media attention

1 Like

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by duduade: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2018
deenee:

The accuser also got the design online and sent screen shots to the designer so anybody can do same.

So long as the design is not an original idea created from scratch she should take a chill pill.

Exactly what is wrong with someone doing two similar dresses
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by QuietHammer(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018
I will never understand women.
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by Izabel(f): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
deenee:

When you will not read before commenting.
The bride clearly stated she designed the gown herself.

5 Likes

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by itiswellandwell: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Gown palava
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by CaroLyner(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
That gown is too fine for one person grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2018
CaroLyner:
I tell you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by mysticgal(f): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
I will get very angry if my dress was given to another. why would I give you a dress and you give it to an actress and you are even known for such. me that gave you the design and cloth,shebi I am foolish abi it is not good to launch my clothe myself? even if you wanted to do so why not call me and we have an agreement.
hmm she dey try oh angry
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by KelvinCX(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2018
CaroLyner:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by Nemesis001: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
deenee:

This is why you failed in highschool. Read!

olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by itspzpics(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by deenee: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=Nemesis001 post=71680947]
This is why you failed in highschool. Read!

olodo rabata [/quote

There is no place where she said she designed the dress she shared ideas and screen shots. These are two different things
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by deenee: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Izabel:

When you will not read before commenting.
The bride clearly stated she designed the gown herself.

There is no place where she said she designed the dress she shared ideas and screen shots. These are two different things
Re: Designer Accused Of Borrowing Mercy Aigbe Dress For Shoot Has Being Accused Agai by Izabel(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
deenee:

read again.
This time slowly

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!!�� 16yrs Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Leg ‘amputated’. / Actress Nkechi Blessing Gets Engaged To Actor Rotimi (Photos) / #bbnaija: Diane And Tuoyo Pictured Praying Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.