Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,551 members, 7,941,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? (2379 Views)

What Do You Now About Opay? Does It Really Pay Or Not? / Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / Admob Selfclicking Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by Zahmanny50: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2018
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO THROW MORE LIGHT ON THIS
Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by tripplephi: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2018
ADMOB is real BUT WHAT NIGERIANS ARE DOING IS SCAM.

you can not earn from ADMOB CONSISTENTLY BY CHANGING IP OR USING SOFTWARES..... most whatsapp groups are just BLIND LEADING THE BLIND AND I HAVE PROOF.

For your sake kindly stick to what is legit without looking for shortcuts.... some will claim they have gotten paid BUT your question should be if it is consistent....
IT IS NEVER CONSISTENT.

BUY DATA, download all softwares and do your clicks.... yet you will get suspended for 30 days.... THEN YOUR DATA IS FINISHED.... YOU BUY ANOTHER DATA and continue AND DO ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS.... and get banned... so you have to open another app and the story continues... till your first app is released with the balance and you get paid.... check it... YOU SPENT MORE THAN YOU GOT PAID FOR....

SCAM is getting more psychological these days... it is hard to detect if you are not INFORMED.

Zahmanny50:
Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by yusufmuhd(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Zahmanny50:
admob is legit and real

1 Like

Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by AvsGot007(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2018
tripplephi:
ADMOB is real BUT WHAT NIGERIANS ARE DOING IS SCAM.

you can not earn from ADMOB CONSISTENTLY BY CHANGING IP OR USING SOFTWARES..... most whatsapp groups are just BLIND LEADING THE BLIND AND I HAVE PROOF.

For your sake kindly stick to what is legit without looking for shortcuts.... some will claim they have gotten paid BUT your question should be if it is consistent....
IT IS NEVER CONSISTENT.

BUY DATA, download all softwares and do your clicks.... yet you will get suspended for 30 days.... THEN YOUR DATA IS FINISHED.... YOU BUY ANOTHER DATA and continue AND DO ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS.... and get banned... so you have to open another app and the story continues... till your first app is released with the balance and you get paid.... check it... YOU SPENT MORE THAN YOU GOT PAID FOR....

SCAM is getting more psychological these days... it is hard to detect if you are not INFORMED.

good morning... pls give me a real investment site with no refferal program... or real online earning program (no blogging)
Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by tripplephi: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018
bro the best is to learn to trade cryptocurrency or to go into importation... throwing your money online is not worth it because MOST OF THESE SITES DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS... many who come on NL to say things about online investments or HYIP are simply DETAILED SCAMMERS.

Today is independence and people must be free.

AvsGot007:
good morning... pls give me a real investment site with no refferal program... or real online earning program (no blogging)
Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by AvsGot007(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2018
tripplephi:
bro the best is to learn to trade cryptocurrency or to go into importation... throwing your money online is not worth it because MOST OF THESE SITES DO NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS... many who come on NL to say things about online investments or HYIP are simply DETAILED SCAMMERS.

Today is independence and people must be free.

Re: Those This Admob Stuff Really Pay?? by barapistis(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Zahmanny50:

You most be either of of the following to be successful or do admob the legit way

You most be able to develops usable apps

You need be a programmer to do this

You need develope ideas

You must be a very good digital marketer who can take apps and sell them well

Which ever one you feel its cool for you

You should have an above average knowledge of computer or computing to be able to profit from admob

(1) (Reply)

2 Million Barrels Loaded BLCO Vessels In Ghana Waters For Urgent Sale / I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice / Ecobank Savings Withdrawal Limit Is 50,000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.