Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) (9900 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by zadok60: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
homeboy you self comot o...Let it be that there's no one remaining in the house..

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
metroid:
seen this photo couple of years ago....op either you are a time traveler or i am one grin
Neva mind the op it was circulated long time ago

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by EpicMaurice(m): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Enyia call her on the phone and do whatever she tells you to do
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Cooleasy(m): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Only in Nigeria does this become news. So, the only thing the Op dey worry about na woman pant, when him mates dey hustle? And he even get time to dey snap picture from strategic angle?
Op una well done o undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) by Godisgreat23: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRUE STORY: How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. / I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.