Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? (6971 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by SexExpert(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
I will speak as a doctor.

Overall, hygiene has less to do with virginal odours. This means that most cases of vaginal odour are not caused by poor hygiene.

Vaginal odours are caused by vaginal infections.
There are different kinds of infections. Some are as follows:

1. Candidiasis is a yeast infection and very common. Hygiene may play a little role in getting this one.

2. Bacterial Vaginosis is caused by overgrowth of bacterial which is usually due to overuse of antibiotics

3. Sexually transmitted infections. From my experience, most cases of vaginal odours are caused by STDs and the main culprit is multiple sex partners.

There are others like Trichomoniasis, etc.

Be aware that Candidiasis can also be sexually transmitted, same for Trichomoniasis.

In summary, most cases of vaginal odours are caused by STDs and having multiple sexual partners is the main culprit.

Condoms may protect against HIV but other STDs can be transmitted through body fluids contact.

Anyone with an unusual odour should see a doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
SexExpert:
I will speak as a doctor.

Overall, hygiene has less to do with virginal odours. This means that most cases of vaginal odour are not caused by poor hygiene.

Vaginal odours are caused by vaginal infections.
There are different kinds of infections. Some are as follows:

1. Candidiasis is a yeast infection and very common. Hygiene may play a little role in getting this one.

2. Bacterial Vaginosis is caused by overgrowth of bacterial which is usually due to overuse of antibiotics

3. Sexually transmitted infections. From my experience, most cases of vaginal odours are caused by STDs and the main culprit is multiple sex partners.

There are others like Trichomoniasis, etc.

Be aware that Candidiasis can also be sexually transmitted, same for Trichomoniasis.

In summary, most cases of vaginal odours are caused by STDs and having multiple sexual partners is the main culprit.

Condoms may protect against HIV but other STDs can be transmitted through body fluids contact.

Anyone with an unusual odour should see a doctor.

thanks alot for this
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by luminouz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

I am Ishilove
OK....
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i dont understand you o

Do you think a majority of guys would marry a lady knowing she has smelly vagina?

are you implying that a married woman with foul vagina odour must have had it before getting married?

Are you suggesting married men come out to publicly complain of their wives having smelly pussy?

Instead of all these long unnecessary talk about men and boys, find a way to educate and in the long run curb this sorry (annoying) problem..............

You are suppose to educate, assist, help, empower and look after your fellow women as a feminist right...........................or does feminism involve finding fault in or fighting men only

all this talk of married men not complaining is utter nonsense.......................

Instead, Solve the damn problem!!!!!!..............do it for us at least (so we dont die of foul smell) if you cant do it for yourselves!!!!

Uncle alpha male, if e too smell, fold your prick put back for trouser. Find another one wey no dey smell na...

If all of them too smell, turn celibate o.

Because this topic has been over flogged, and I have seem you all on these threads.

Some toto will continue to smell oooo.
It is the reality. You didn't die when you were thrusting, konji na bad thing sha...you won't die now.

That said, I am still waiting to know whose girlfriends and sisters are these girls with smelly vaginas... grin grin
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jeferious: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Uncle alpha male, if e too smell, fold your prick put back for trouser. Find another one wey no dey smell na...

Because this topic has been over flogged, and I have seem you all on these threads.

It is the reality. You didn't die when you were thrusting, konji na bad thing sha...you won't die now.

That said, I am still waiting to know whose girlfriends and sisters are these girls with smelly vaginas... grin grin
Anyone with a sound brain knows that you're subtly suggesting that all vaginas smell foul. And everyone with a sound brain and reasonable experience knows that such suggestion is a lie.

Feminism and its tenets are needless here. This is purely a health-related issue. If you have a smelly coochie, deal with it. It's not normal.

5 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

it has been "over flogged", yet no improvement....................how convenient!!!

Smelly vagina is not something to be proud of, its a disease.......

Curb it and stop this BS

3rd generation feminists..........................

#spits

4 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jeferious:
Anyone with a sound brain knows that you're subtly suggesting that all vaginas smell foul. And everyone with a sound brain and reasonable experience knows that such suggestion is a lie.

Feminism and its tenets are needless here. This is purely a health-related issue. If you have a smelly coochie, deal with it. It's not normal.

Wetin concern feminism inside toto matter?

Why is that when you guys here have nothing to say, you start screaming feminism.

Please, show me the part of my post that explicitly stated EVERY VAGINA smells.
I am waiting... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Everyday toto wide, toto deep, toto smell, toto sweet, toto dry...

Every day na toto matter.

Toto sef done tire. Na wetin?

How did we end up with this generation of men that whine upandan. It is not rocket science that poor hygiene or some infection is the cause of this. Yet everyday we have topics, not aimed at educating but denigrating.

When they even create threads for females to learn, these alpha males won't allow females learn. They will invade the thread with nasty comments, ladies have to flee the thread for them. As na una like toto pass...

There are men with bad hygiene too, yet you don't see ladies whining like guys do. If your woman has this problem, man up and tell her. That is the true test of your alpha male status.

Oya, quote me and make this about my toto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

How is your own toto?

pocohantas:
Everyday toto wide, toto deep, toto smell, toto sweet, toto dry...

Every day na toto matter.

Toto sef done tire. Na wetin?

How did we end up with this generation of men that whine upandan. It is not rocket science that poor hygiene or some infection is the cause of this. Yet everyday we have topics, not aimed at educating but denigrating.

When they even create threads for females to learn, these alpha males won't allow females learn. They will invade the thread with nasty comments, ladies have to flee the thread for them. As na una like toto pass...

There are men with bad hygiene too, yet you don't see ladies whining like guys do. If your woman has this problem, man up and tell her. That is the true test of your alpha male status.

Free toto biko grin

Oya, quote me and make this about my toto.

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin grin grin grin grin

How is your own toto?

Make I go ask my boyfriend. But the foolish boy fit reply well, come online dey cast me, like these alphas angry
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Make I go ask my boyfriend. But the foolish boy fit reply positively, come online dey cast me, like these alphas angry

grin grin grin
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Pls I have some questions to ask.

1) Ever since I started hearing guys complain of smelly vaginas. I have never seen a guy admit it is his babe's vagina that smells. Always one random girl or a one-night stand.
So, whose MAIN girlfriends and sisters are these girls with smelly vaginas?

2) I have never seen married men talk about this, always young boys. Is it that married women don't have this problem or it stops immediately they become Mrs?

3) Did this bad hygiene and infections start in this generation or it has always been there. Did our fathers also encounter it? Where did they gather to talk about it? In their age grade meetings or where?

I am just wondering...
Answers below
The the is called BV
Common causes
-taking different sperms in the nunu(in those days women no dey nak any how like gals do today)
-Antibiotics and drug use- na agbo dem dey take in thr olden days.
-married men- no sane married man go marry gal with fish kitty
-

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jeferious: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Wetin concern feminism inside toto matter?

Why is that when you guys here have nothing to say, you start screaming feminism.

Please, show me the part of my post that explicitly stated EVERY VAGINA smells.
I am waiting... grin grin
Show me where I used the words "subtly" and "suggests". I dey wait you
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by clumsydyna: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Your username gaan resemble infection.
Unfortunately, it is not. I thought one goes with d name candi... and not clumsy...

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jamariwolff(f): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2018
buh I thought you was gay. op?
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
buh I thought you was gay. op?

bi...............

You've fallen inlove already?

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

bi...............

You've fallen inlove already?
love? never again dude.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
love? never again dude.

ok

it's lust then.........................i'm taken though grin

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2018
And despite the stench of the kitty-cat, you actually swallowed your pride and slotted your joystick, right?
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
And despite the stench of the kitty-cat, you actually swallowed your pride and slotted your joystick, right?

correction, my "protected" joystick

at that moment, all i could think was how all the effort i put is gonna go to waste if i dont do something

so i said fvck it and............

I'm clean and safe though
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ok

it's lust then.........................i'm taken though grin
ok gay
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ok gay
hot handsome gay that you soooooo badly want
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ok gay
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Jamariwolff(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

they're a million and one handsome men in this planet. the moment I realise you suck dick for a living, i can't want you nigga.
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
they're a million and one handsome men in this planet. the moment I realise you suck dick for a living, i can't want you nigga.

i dont suck dick for a living......

And I know you want me......

Send a mgs on Whatsapp and we'll see if you can convince me to spend just a night with you................a wonderful unforgettable night for you!
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Saff(f): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Drink water
Don’t wear underwear to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Mivy(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Why not tell them when you encounter smelly vagina? I feel telling them will curb this smelly vagina nuisance. No girl wants to be insecured about her body

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ghnaija(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2018
I raise cap to the mouth action guys dem dey try grin

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2018
This issue has been over flogged, if her pussy smells then she has a buildup of bad bacteria down there. It's either BV or something else, get her to get checked out and that's the end of the problem. Simple tings angry
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Saff:
Drink water
Don’t wear underwear to bed

Wipe from front to back,
Eat yogurt,
Drink cranberry juice,
Use BV cream when needed,
Use a condom that's friendly
(latexfree condoms)

Solutions are endless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by IamPlato(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Wipe from front to back, Eat yogurt, Drink cranberry juice, Use BV cream when needed, Use a condom that's friendly (latexfree condoms)
Solutions are endless...

Solutions Coming From A DeadlyWoman...

Thats Suicide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it / The Abandoned Husband Dominates ( A British Romance Story) / For The Guys, Can U Collect Money From A Woman? Girls Can Contirbute Also.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.