Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (43222 Views)

Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by adslipps: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Imolites facing Okorocha fire for fire

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is the only language dictators understand

This one na just warning sign

Uche Nwosu and Rochas should go in peace let peace reign in Imo

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
When ever i enter taximo or busimo passengers always rain curses on rochas.
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Ragamuphy: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Okoroewuawusa is a fool
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Ragamuphy: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ithis is just the beginning. Many things will work against Rochas and his in-law.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Corrinthians:
Now, take a census of the tribe of those who'd comment on this thread, you'd see Yorubas would hardly bother about it, and that is because IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

Let a similar situation occur somewhere in Yorubaland and you'd see these people who tend to always know more about Yoruba business, THAN YORUBAS THEMSELVES, flood the thread with their nauseating bile.

It's a public forum we discuss issues relating to Nigeria, if you don't like it, Fuckkk off..

It's a shame how they've made Lagos state their PRIMARY occupation in life, and Ambode whom they hated with so much passion, their newly adopted god.

Sucks to be them. smiley
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Lagos I repeat for heaven sake is a no Man's land...

No, Lagos is not a no man's land, it's IPOB's land, include it in the map of IPOB.
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by ud4u: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2018
This is just the beginning
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2018
gurnam:
Almajiri of the south with spontaneous violence

You are correct by half, every region has seen it own share of violence or should I remind you the origin of election violence in Nigeria.

Imo youths have been very calm and orderly about Okorocha and his ambition. When they got tired of PDP they voted them out peacefully but the way Okorocha is going about swearing on his life to install his son in-law is what have piqued the people. Okorocha has jettisoned the equity agreements amongst the people because it does not go in line with his ambition. Does one man ambition overrides the desires of the populace. This is a little message he should think about. Even his people do not support him.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Now, take a census of the tribe of those who'd comment on this thread, you'd see Yorubas would hardly bother about it, and that is because IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

Let a similar situation occur somewhere in Yorubaland and you'd see these people who tend to always know more about Yoruba business, THAN YORUBAS THEMSELVES, flood the thread with their nauseating bile.

It's a shame how they've made Lagos state their PRIMARY occupation in life, and Ambode whom they hated with so much passion, their newly adopted god.

Sucks to be them. smiley

what is this one saying again?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by donqx: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by JaredNormak: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2018
This is a bit of what to come.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by bayocanny: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2018
rukoyah42:
shocked eyin gaju
eyi gaju... lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2018
am an ApC supporter but what rochas did in imo State by imposing his son in-law as his candidate is Soo wrong...imo people should do d needful vote him out
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by lastdon5: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Lagos I repeat for heaven sake is a no Man's land...
you dey mind the guy...
Lagos formally inhabited by the Edos... claimed by the Yorubas... developed by the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Pls use ur PVC, anarchy is nt d answer
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
slivertongue:
Pls use ur PVC, anarchy is nt d answer

Anarchy is the answer because Rochas will not allow the pvc count for anything as we saw in Osun

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2018
They should throw Buhari inside one of the burning cars nah
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
mark my words wat happened in SW cant happen in SE&SS. dia mode of winning election aint built ethnic solidarity
Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by ogwanogwa: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Imo no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin

My Governor, my Governor
My People, my People.

Nigerians have awaken from slumber cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC / Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.