Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (40339 Views)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / Professional Bill Of Material for Bakery and Eatery / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Higgies:

Sure ...it's enough.

Hi.
What's the minimum amount to set up a standard bakery?
Can you kindly give a breakdown?
For an investor who only want to own and employ bakers and workers, how do you advice I go about this?
Any resource that you can link me to?

So many questions, but thanks for you response.

PonziHater
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Hi.
What's the minimum amount to set up a standard bakery?
Can you kindly give a breakdown?
For an investor who only want to own and employ bakers and workers, how do you advice I go about this?
Any resource that you can link me to?

So many questions, but thanks for you response.

PonziHater
I can set up a bakery for you sir , nobody can give you exact amount but I can give you the equipments that are compulsory . Many things will decide the amount of set up

1 Like

Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by leketon: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Avoid losses and maximize profits in your Bread Bakery.

Alot of bakeries are producing and selling at a lost. Always checkmate the cost of production regularly.

Get Bakery Cost of Production Analysis Template from Leketon Royal Consults.

Template Advantages:

*Know the number of loaves of a particular cut weight in a bag of flour.

*Know the cost of production for each loaf.

*Know the profit margin of each loaf on retail.

*Know the profit margin of each loaf on wholesale.

*Know the weight of residual dough.

*Know if you are producing & selling at a lost.

*Guide to adjust and maximize your profits.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
contact me for your bakery business
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
My bakery starts production this week.

I need workers, an experienced manager.
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nevplus(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
trueking:

call me
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by akinlolumichael(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
trueking:

Congratulations...
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 4:31am On Sep 23, 2023
akinlolumichael:

Congratulations...
Thanks
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by nzube89(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2023
trueking:

where is the location
Re: Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria by trueking: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2023
nzube89:
where is the location
Port Harcourt Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone / Preventing People From Accessing Their Money Via ATM Is An Invitation To Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.