Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,493 members, 7,940,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Faithful Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Faithful Priest (215 Views)

Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? / Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Faithful Priest by jonatoye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Happy New Month

Focus: A Faithful Priest

WORD FOR TODAY
Faithfulness is an important hallmark of a great nation. When the Lord have mercy on a nation He raises for himself a faithful priest!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his house, and he will minister before my anointed one always." (1Samaul 2:35 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The experience of a nation will be far from what it ought to be until a faithful priest whose agenda is to do according to what is in the heart and mind of God, oversees its affairs. Irrespective of the terrible experience the nation might be having at this point in time; it is in the heart of the Lord to raise for Himself a faithful priest.

In the chronicles of kings in the land of Israel, the Israelites only enjoyed peace and prosperity at a time when they had a king who obeyed God and sacrificially served the people. Those kings who did evil in the sight of God didn't last long and their memories was cut short. This will also be the experience of those who who live their lives the same way.

You also, are a priest. You are raised to be an ambassador for God in every domain of your placement.
You are expected to be a faithful priest. Your world becomes a wonderful one if you choose to be faithful to do the will of God at your own level: it all begins with you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Raise up for yourself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in your heart and mind in our nation in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A nation will only fulfill the purpose of God when governed by a faithful priest!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Prosperous Month Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Paying Tithe On House And Car Gift / The Real Life Club - There's No Sin In Me / 019 ELECTION; Bishop Oyedepo Denied Endorsing Atiku.. Am Too Busy To Endorse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.