Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents (429 Views)

Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? / Be Careful With Your Secrets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
This world is wicked, Look at a man that I know very well who was in business before government decided to remove the market from where he was to another location, this man started life afresh with tricycle, suffered so much to train his kids and feed his wife, after much struggle, he decided to save money and buy a taxi Passat, before you know it the man Just died.

Just a mysterious death, I know someone was not happy with his progress, now who will train the wife and kids.

Everybody should be prayerful, you don't know who is envying your progress. And don't know who is after your life. Run to Jesus he will secure and protect you. This world is wicked

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Someone killed him mysteriously because of Passat?? If that is true then he really deserves to die.
Re: Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents by jaszplus12(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
comfort to his family. but do you know his medical history? was any autopsy performed on his body? I'm sure the stress had a hand in his demise. I feel we just need to have very few kids. focus on them more and take more holidays. that should help our longevity.
just my humble opinion
Re: Be Careful With Your Life warning to our parents by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Acidosis:

Someone killed him mysteriously because of Passat?? If that is true then he really deserves to die.

Lmfao!!! Best comment I’ve read all day

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Popular Royal Families In Lagos State Nigeria / Man, 69, Goes To Court To Lower His Age By 20 Years / Saudi Arabia Introduces New Regulations For Early Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.