Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike (16297 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
It has even happened in advance
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by AmazingELixir: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2018
seborrhic:

You just said my mind.
They were all sitting cozy in their executive offices in their various states when APC carried out the worst rigging ever seen in any rerun election in Nigeria.
I continue saying it,Wike,Fayose,Saraki,Okowa etc,are not really interested in PDP party per se, just after their own selfish interests.
I won't be surprised if in the future its revealed that the likes of Wike and other present day PDP chieftains and governors plotted against APC in Ekiti and Adeleke in Osun after bargaining with APC behind their own party candidates.
He may not emerge the PDP candidate eventually,but the only person in PDP I truly trust and believe in his ability and capacity is Atiku.
Despite his controversial past,he for me,is the relatively most principled of them all and the one most capable,for me,of defeating Buhari.
Wike seems to be against his candidature and I have the feeling,that refuses to go,that its because,despite all his public posture and noise making,Wike has been working subtly for APC to scuttle PDP candidates in recent elections and any formidable candidate it may present,after some sort of arrangement.
I hope I am wrong,but Wike and Okowa are the least trusted of the PDP governors and power brokers,for me.

undecided

My friend keep quiet and stop reasoning through your anus.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by enemyofprogress: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
Who is this one ,we don’t trust any of you anymore ,you can’t even change our minds ....
you still get mind, I no even get mind again

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by hopexter(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Nogodye:
That's why election in that part of the country is always bloody...Watching in 3D

You'll only watch yourself die if you're praying for a bloody election for the Rivers since no one knows who's going to die. How can you pray such for your country on independence day? Bro be patriotic for once. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Dollabiz: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by okc49: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2018
ekiti and osun prove the usefulness of PVC, ie for bank transactions

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Sammig1(m): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2018
kitaatita:
APC has two Senators in Rivers against PDP's one. Wike keeps barking while Amaechi is running roughshod over him

Keep quiet. Are u in phc.... APC right now is in trouble and have two governorship candidates... One is amaechi stooge and another is magnus Abe. We are rightly behind wike
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Sammig1(m): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2018
We de your back wike
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Tummy5383: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2018
goslowgoslow:

The satanic PDP also did the same thing. Infact they taught APC how to do it.

People like you are one of the reasons we won't progress as a Country ..Justifying Oppression,Arbitrariness and tyranny with what a particular political Party has done in the Past..
Good governance is devoid of Political Sentiments
Let's Call a Spade a Spade
Stop justifying what is wrong
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Muritino(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2018
kitaatita:
APC has two Senators in Rivers against PDP's one. Wike keeps barking while Amaechi is running roughshod over him

The remaining one (PDP Senator) has defected to APC long ago. So, all the 3 senators from Rivers are APC. Wike should brace up for a tough fight during elections.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by budusky05(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2018
He should bring his don to fight for him

I only pity fools that will die for this drunkard
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
I don't encourage politics of do or die or political thuggery. But as a Niger Delta man I can tell without fear or Favour that what happened in Ekiti and Osun can not happen in these three states; Rivers state, Delta state and Bayelsa state. They tried it in Bayelsa state but they failed. It should be worthy of note in these three states.... Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa elections are seen as a do or die affair and Politicians buy guns for thugs just for elections. The Rivers state gubernatorial elections will be bloody like nothing we've ever seen before. Young people are ready to be strapped so long as money will be involved.

PDP will win Rivers state come 2019 but the elections will not be easy for Wike.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Upritman(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2018
kitaatita:

Even that only one PDP had has defected to APC.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by springtech(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Very selfish, greedy set of people, all they care about is their personal interest and never that of the citizenry.

Nonsense.

My only anger is the stewpeeeed youths that will allow themselves to be used by this heartless politicians, forgetting that their master's kids are somewhere outside the country schooling or enjoying life.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by FIRSTSECOND: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2018
APC HAS 3 SENATORS

..... point of correction.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Liposure: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Wike it is not by noise.What have PDP done or is doing to ensure that this day light rape of democracy and evil perpetrated by the satanic APC does not reoccur.
jgmam

[/quote]
All you guys are after is just your selfish interest.
Ndi Ara![/quote]
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Liposure: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Liposure:
jgmam

All you guys are after is just your selfish interest. Ndi Ara!
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Liposure: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2020
springtech:
Very selfish, greedy set of people, all they care about is their personal interest and never that of the citizenry.

Nonsense.

My only anger is the stewpeeeed youths that will allow themselves to be used by this heartless politicians, forgetting that their master's kids are somewhere outside the enjoying life.

springtech:

Nonsense.

My only anger is the stewpeeeed youths that will allow themselves to be used by this heartless politicians, forgetting that their master's kids are somewhere outside the country schooling or enjoying life.

[quote author=springtech post=71708955]Very selfish, greedy set of people, all they care about is their personal interest and never that of the citizenry.

Nonsense.

My only anger is the stewpeeeed youths that will allow themselves to be used by this

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.