Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Need You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need You (213 Views)

You Need Us. We Need You / Need You Guys Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You by dudumeko: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Dear nairalanders, presently I am an apprentice of land survey under a jovial and lovable elderly man whose knowledge is limited because he was unlettered, more or less a survey technician at a village called Ilase before Idiroko border in Ogun state. I am an NCE graduate, a thirty three years old with intention to have an HND in land survey. I want you all to help me achieve my dream by assisting me to send all I need to know about land survey, from subjects I need to register for, the notes on land survey, different methods of calculations and conversion in land survey. To all those with acidic caustic tongue who may want to tongue lash a thirty three years old for being an apprentice at that age, I want you to know that, not all is born with a silver spoon or have a privilege of supportive family and above all I want you to remember that "it is never too late to be whatever you want to be". Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Buy From Our Commercial Plots 3plots Get 1 Free. The PROMO is still on / Grab your Affordable Land / A Room Self Contained, Up Flat @ Medina Estate Gbagada 300k 1yr Mini Flat 1t 1b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.