Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

What Determine You That Can Make You Successful - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Determine You That Can Make You Successful (350 Views)

How Do You Determine Seniority With Staff On The Same Level And Step? / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Do You Have Any Skill You Think Will Make You Successful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Determine You That Can Make You Successful by otidex: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
We all believe or rather many believe that to know more about a man, you will have to study his behavior, lifestyle, the way he talks and so on. Am sorry if that how you determine who a person is you are still in the 1800s.

I was taught in school about four things a man is made up of although I don't actually remember the topic (please of you know it please email me the topic I would love to read it again).

They are

What he knows about himself that other knows

What he don't know about himself that others know

What he knows that others don't know, and finally;

What him and others don't know about him.

No let’s say you know A and B very well what about the C and the D.

You see this is where he puts you on surprise mood the day you will know about it.

You are not being actually determine or you cannot determine yourself by studying your physical environment. If you ask your friends about you, the will only give one thing that you don't know about (still making you an unpredictable person).

The one thing that determines you is what is inside of you and what you believe in.

Only what you believe drive you most time to take action that a normal you can’t take.

And it is only what you believe in that affects you. It is what you believe in that makes you not to do that which you are told to do because you feel no one needs to tell you what to do.

Using what determines you to take action in your life for you to be successful is the best thing to do because it pushes you forward.

You know the way you and your friends argue about something that will force you to make enquiries about it. it because you are sure of what you believe and it gives you strength to defend your actions.

The only time that you might let go of the argument is if you see prove that what you believe in is wrong. But when you're right you are the happiest person and it will make you believe in yourself the more.

But why is it that we can’t use such believe into our career to determine our future and stand by it? The reason is fear.

In front of your friends you feel secure, in front of your environment, you feel secure but since success requires you to move out of your comfort zone, you become scared because it is not all about the environment again but beyond the environment forgetting that they are all humans. This is why you fear.

For you to make it in life, you have to build yourself to be bold and strong (just like the way you argue with your friends about facts that you know is true) and work on what you believe in without fear.

Yea you don't have the resources. I know but you have to understand that most times, during your argument, you sometimes don't even come out with your phone so that if such arguments becomes hot, you will prove them wrong with the internet instead you borrow from someone.

I know this is not arguing with your friends and peer group again is about the future. Bear it in mind that no one will be willing to help you if you haven't show them a reason to. Do you think that the person that gave you his phone to check the internet is because he has subscription? No it is because he has seen you're serious about the damn thing and he want you to clarify yourself so you can know your stand.

That how life is people help you when you are serious of what you want to do. The reason why your Dad bought you the bicycle you need is because you have shown him how serious you need it either by doing what he asks you to do or disturbing him too much.

What am just trying to communicate to you is that you can be whatever you want to be so long as you believe in what you want to do and work on getting it. Because what you believe in determines you. If you believe in “I can't”, you will never achieve what you want but of you believe in “I can” and work towards the hot arguments with yourself that you can, someone will definitely give you his phone to check the internet so that you can clarify yourself. Thanks

post gotten from: http://oinspitivate..com/2018/09/what-determine-you-that-can-make-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me..... I Need A Cabin Crew Job. / Massive Recruitment At Graceco Nigeria Limited 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Dental Technician, Dental Assistant, Dental Clinician, Where Do I Start From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.